Are you driven to help coach others to realize their full potential? Do you live to see the light bulb go on over someone’s head when you help them figure out a problem? Are you a strong communicator who can roll with the punches and adapt to the situation around you? If so, this may be the dream job you have been waiting for!
A career with Gravity Payments is an opportunity to be on a winning team where creative leadership, passion for progress, and responsibility are paramount. Our team members focus and commit to provide for our clients and our community because we care deeply for others.
- Trainers have the ability to engage in conversations, build trust, and connect with those around them. They are positive individuals who are invested in the success of others.
- Members of this team are strong verbal communicators able to manage the tension between providing inspiration and honest feedback.
- Trainers are able to understand the unique Gravity culture and clearly communicate our sales process.
- We are looking for strategic thinkers who lead by example and come up with creative solutions to turn problems into opportunities.
- 5 years of experience in sales training and sales management is highly preferred.
- Contribute to Gravity sales goals by boarding, training, and coaching new members of our sales team.
- Be able to facilitate a welcoming and educational environment as new sales reps go through orientation. In addition to learning our decision process, trainees will also meet and interact with the operations team in Seattle and internalize the start-to-finish lifecycle of a new account. Our trainers are creative and motivational in their ability to get trainees up to speed so they can hit the ground running.
- Be the support system for a new hire by shadowing them in the field. Provide a balance of encouragement, insights, and coaching to establish a solid foundation for their sales careers.(Travel up to 50% of the time.)
- Play a role as a coach/trainer remotely through weekly role-plays over the phone, providing accountability and creating SMART goals, and serving as a link to Gravity and the sales teams as a whole.
- Step into a role selling the Gravity suite of products approximately 25% of your time. Own the entire sales cycle from infancy to closing and become accountable for generating revenue.
Gravity Payments will provide extensive support and in-person training to ensure you have everything you need for long-term success.
Work in an environment where "being the CEO of your own success" means having the freedom to make decisions and be responsible for outcomes. By providing competitive insurance (medical, dental, and vision), a 401(k), and an unlimited time off policy, we free you up to focus on the tasks at hand.
If reading this description is exciting because you may have found a company that understands the way you are wired, we invite you to continue exploring by submitting an application.