Zipwhip is a Seattle-based SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) company providing text messaging to businesses across North America through cloud-based software and a best-in-class API solution. One of the fastest growing tech companies in North America as ranked by Deloitte Fast 500 2017 and 2018, Zipwhip invented the technology that enables businesses to text using their existing landline, VoIP or toll-free phone number and communicate with consumers the modern way.
Zipwhip is aggressively investing in our people, product offerings and processes. We are backed by Goldman Sachs, Microsoft Ventures, OpenView, Voyager Capital and a host of other investors, and are seeing rapid growth in both employees and revenue. Zipwhip is the only business-texting provider with direct connections to all Tier 1 and 2 wireless operators in the U.S., and we've delivered billions of texts to consumers nationwide.
Zipwhip employees come to work every day (to one of Seattle's coolest offices) inspired and ready to live out our DIRECT values: Determination, Innovation, Respect, Enthusiasm, Collaboration and Trust. If you want to be part of an organization where highly motivated thinkers are empowered to change the way we communicate with the world around us, then we'd like to hear from you.
What we're looking for:
Zipwhip is looking for an experienced Sales Trainer to support our growing team. This impactful role reports to the Director of Sales Operations. In this position, you will be working closely with departmental leads to optimize and scale the onboarding, training, and enablement processes. This role is full time, based in the Seattle office and part of the Sales Operations team at Zipwhip.
Do you love creating and developing effective training environments? Are you passionate about improving the way that sales team operate? Our Sales Operations team is passionate about championing the sales team through process improvements and providing support above and beyond the norm. We are thrilled to bring a passionate, Sales Trainer onto the team. You are driven to create innovative, excellent training collateral to engage and grow salespeople. You have a powerful sense of urgency when it comes to understanding business processes, a curiosity about new ideas and sales methodologies, and a passion for productivity.
What's the job really?
- Become a subject matter expert in Zipwhip’s product, sales process, and business process
- Align with the sales organization on software and process needs and act as a resource to implement training programs that deliver results
- Work with cross-functional department heads to ensure metrics are being met both in initial onboarding and continuing development
- Partner with Marketing, Customer Experience, Product, and Sales Leadership to build an understanding of cross-functional process and initiatives
- Translate new business processes and initiatives into learning modules and digestible content for the sales organization
- Responsible for improving and developing new training collateral
What you bring to the table:
- Experience training sellers within an Inside Sales organization
- Proficient in adult learning concepts, instructional design, and learning content creation
- Strong confidence and history supporting movement of a sales organization up-market
- Ability to execute projects with excellent time management including strong communication and alignment with stakeholders
- Passion for embracing new technology, applications, and solutions
- Strong desire to work in a collaborative environment as well as be a self-motivated teammate
- Unfazed by constant change
What we offer:
- A fun, lively startup culture and one of Seattle's coolest offices, located across the street from Safeco Field
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Complimentary access to a fitness center
- Stipend for transportation and cell phone usage
- Full benefits package including parental leave, a matching 401k program, PTO, and medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Complimentary snacks and beverages, a subsidized cafeteria with lunch made fresh every day, and free lunch on Fridays catered by local chefs
- Complimentary shuttle access to office from King Street Station, Ferry Terminal and Yesler/Occidental
Zipwhip values a diverse team.
We are an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally-recognized basis, including, but not limited to: race, color, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.