Are you passionate about Salesforce, curious by nature, enjoy sharing knowledge, and driven by turning problems into actionable solutions? Do you want to run the Salesforce instance for the leading provider of sales engagement solutions? If so, then the Salesforce Admin at Outreach is your next role! We are obsessed with creating a world-class engagement experience. As the Salesforce Admin you would get the opportunity to help define that experience.
So what can you expect?
We live and breath automation and efficiency here at Outreach. The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for the execution of day-to-day configuration, support, and maintenance of our Salesforce instance, as well as continuously improving the platform to enable our growth. You will work closely with the Revenue Operations team and several stakeholders in Sales Development, Sales, Customer Success, Services and Support, as well as Finance and Marketing, to ensure core processes and systems are well defined, precisely measured, and function effectively and with scale.
Specifically, this role will be expected to have a broad understanding of Salesforce automation capabilities, change management, user management, data models, and most importantly - providing the best experience for our end-users. We are looking for someone who passionately understands Salesforce, is committed to continuous improvement, is a very analytical and a creative problem solver with a bias for action and has a relentless focus on getting things done.
Your Daily Adventures Will Include:
- Serve as the primary system administrator for the Salesforce environment with 300+ users
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, company reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Manage integrations with our Salesforce instance; including Outreach, Zendesk, Docusign, and other tools
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope, and completion of new development requests
- Work with the Revenue Operations team to support administrative, development, and change management activities
- Develop and implement a platform governance strategy and related tactics
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce skill set across the organization
- 2+ years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Proven ability to implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Affinity for a hyper-growth SaaS business
- Strong data management abilities
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex Salesforce concepts
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills, and a bias for action
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to assess and implement the impact of new requirements on Salesforce and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
- Commitment to continuous improvement and learning - such as Trailhead
- Advanced Administrator or App Builder certifications preferred
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, or other certifications a bonus
- Experience in SaaS environments
- Experience with managing Zuora, SpringCM, Outreach, FinancialForce, Netsuite or other similar system integrations is a bonus
Why You’ll Love It Here
• 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
• Unlimited PTO (and people actually use it!)
• 401k to help you save for the future
• Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
• Fun company and team outings because we play just as hard as we work
• Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Women's Network)
• A parental leave program that includes not just extended time off but options for a paid night nurse, food delivery, gradual return to work, and the Gottman Institute's Bringing Home Baby course for new parents
• Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
• Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen
Read Full Job Description