Salesforce Administrator at Zipwhip
We are one of the main reasons it’s possible to text with a business today. Zipwhip was the first company to enable texting on existing business phone numbers, and we are now the world’s leading business-texting software and API provider. More than 35,000 companies use us to increase customer engagement and drive growth through texting on their existing landline, VoIP or toll-free phone number. Intuitive cloud-based software, an enterprise-grade API and direct network connectivity mean businesses can use any computer or mobile device to securely and reliably reach their customers, every time.
Our strong venture backing allows us to aggressively invest in our product, technology, and team; we’ve received nearly $100 million in funding from the likes of Goldman Sachs, M12 (Microsoft Ventures) and OpenView. We are consistently ranked one of Washington’s fastest-growing workplaces, and were voted the 6th best place to work in the state by Seattle Business magazine and The Puget Sound Business Journal in 2019.
Every day we work to uphold our core DIRECT values: Determination, Innovation, Respect, Enthusiasm, Collaboration and Trust. We know that we’ll build better products if we have a diverse and inspired team that’s encouraged to make mistakes and experiment.
If you want to be part of a team where you’re supported and empowered to change the way the world communicates, then we’d love to hear from you.
What you’ll be working on:
- Handling all basic Salesforce administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks.
- Coordinating the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
- Completing regular internal system audits and preparing for upgrades.
- Assisting in training of new users, grow the Salesforce skillset across the company.
- Use best practices for deploying between development, pre-production, and production environments.
What makes you successful in the role:
- Thinks beyond the homework. Operates with intellectual curiosity. Starts with asking why and what before the how, keeps big picture questions in focus and does not get lost in the minutiae.
- Utmost attention to detail and data integrity.
- Understand and analyze complex business processes and the role that system automation can play in making improvements.
- Ability to communicate, both written and verbally, detailed specifications (e.g., project requirements, requested changes, and testing results).
- Frequently monitor systems and respond quickly to problems, outages, or other usability concerns.
- Ability to execute with limited direction and high level of autonomy.
- Comfort with bringing structure to and making progress with ambiguous or open-ended business scenarios.
- Proactive, bias to action mindset. Seeks out business questions and works to translate them into actionable insights. Comfort with iterating in chunks and avoids delays due to analysis paralysis.
The skills you’ll need:
- Minimum 2 years of experience operating as a Salesforce administrator required.
- Salesforce Administrator Certified (required).
- Strong experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Lightning Experience, Microsoft Power BI, SOQL, Excel required.
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Experience in working with integrated Salesforce environment:
- Strong preference for candidates with experience using Salesforce within ERP or Quote to Cash systems.
- Experience at technology companies required. Strong preference for candidates with experience at growing startup and mid-tier tech companies, preferably SaaS or B2B.
- Experience working with Lighting Flow and Process Builder required. Experience with Apex preferred.
- Ranked the #6 best workplace in Washington in 2019 from Seattle Business magazine and The Puget Sound Business Journal
- Consistently ranked one of Washington’s fastest-growing companies by Deloitte
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Full benefits package including parental leave, 401k, flexible remote work, generous PTO
- Health benefits including paid maternity and paternity leave, medical, vision, disability and life insurance
- Free on-site weekly yoga and meditation classes hosted by ZUM fitness, and discounted memberships to Soul Fitness and CorePower Yoga
- A brand new office on Elliott Bay with easy beachfront park access
- Stipend for transportation and cell phone usage
- A culture of transparency and open communication, including a catered weekly lunch meeting hosted by our CEO
- Values-based leadership and a commitment to building diversity and inclusion
Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of the job.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity of all kinds. We prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis. This includes, but isn’t limited to, race, color, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, creed, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, age, veteran status, disability or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
We are an E-verify participating employer.