Salesforce Community Manager at PitchBook
At PitchBook we work to provide global professionals with comprehensive data on the entire venture capital, private equity and M&A landscape so they can discover and execute opportunities with confidence. We credit our success and rapid growth to our cutting-edge products, customer centered attitude and ability to embrace and drive change.
In just over a decade, PitchBook has reached over 1,000 global employees with offices worldwide, and we're not slowing down! Consistently recognized as a Best Place to Work, our culture is at the heart of our success and is driven by excellence, inclusion and fun. At PitchBook we're committed to fostering an open and collaborative work environment.
At PitchBook we work closely together to bring the most accurate, comprehensive data library available to the private equity and venture capital markets. Working at PitchBook means leveraging your skills, your passion, and your desire to accomplish big things and have some fun while you are at it!
The Customer Success Team at PitchBook drives relationship management, business development and ensures our customers are KING! PitchBook is looking for highly motivated and experienced Salesforce Community Manager with a passion for technology, private equity, and venture capital.
In this hybrid role, the Salesforce Community Manager will be responsible for the development and overall content strategy of our Help Center and online community. You'll be working alongside our Customer Support Team to ensure client questions are answered and that we are curating content that provides the most value to our clients.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Manages and expands PitchBook's, client-facing Salesforce Community
- Develops and tracks metrics to determine the effectiveness of knowledge articles, with a focus on improving relevance and breadth of content
- Determines article creation based on internal and external needs
- Monitors discussions and engages with community members through the Help Center to build a strong user group community
- Identifies and reports trends from community conversations and looks for areas of improvement
- Experience with leading a knowledge base or article creation process, and workflow development
- Builds solutions using the lightning system in Salesforce Community Cloud
- Works closely with the design team on user interface design and branding
- Strong understanding of Salesforce Communities capabilities and design options
- Must have excellent communications skills, ability to understand technical processes and write content that allows others to easily understand them
- Have a commitment to client service and quality assurance;
- 2 to 3 years of experience in a technical writing or knowledge management role
- Have a BA/BS degree