Salesforce System Administrator II at Convoy
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:03 a.m. (PST) on Thursday, December 17, 2020
Convoy is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry. Our mission is to transport the world with endless capacity and zero waste. The industry is huge and so is the opportunity to change the way freight moves.
The next time you’re out driving and see an 18-wheeler on the road, that truck is empty 35% of the time. When big trucks drive empty, they throw unnecessary CO2 into the atmosphere. In fact, empty trucks generate more than 76 million metric tons of wasted carbon emissions every year. At Convoy, our digital freight network helps reduce those empty miles and cut carbon waste by nearly half.
This is your opportunity to collaborate with an incredible group of people and help transform the freight industry. Join Convoy and help move the world forward!
As an IT Applications Analyst at Convoy, you are eager to get your foot in the door at a fast paced, rapidly growing startup. As a member of the Demand team, you will play a critical role in launching and managing productivity and collaboration tools for Convoy employees.
- Serve as the second system administrator for the Salesforce environment with 200+ users
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, company reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades and new releases
- Manage integrations with our Salesforce instance; including Outreach, Ironclad, and other tools
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope, and completion of new development requests
- Work with the Revenue Operations team to support administrative, development, and change management activities
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce skill set across the organization
We're looking for someone who has:
- 1+ years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Certified Salesforce Administrator is required
- Proven ability to implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Strong understanding of the Lightning platform, field data types, and object relationships
- Comfortable creating custom objects, custom fields, formula fields, validation rules, custom list views and other content of intermediate complexity
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Affinity for a hyper-growth business
- Strong data management abilities with a solid understanding of de-duping, bulk data updating, loading and exporting and the best tools to use such as Data Loader, Data Import Wizard, Data Export Wizard, and Workbench
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex Salesforce concepts
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills, and a bias for action
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to assess and implement the impact of new requirements on Salesforce and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
- Commitment to continuous improvement and learning - such as Trailhead
Nice to haves:
- Advanced Administrator preferred & Platform App Builder Certification
- Freight background or experience managing transportation systems preferred
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, or other certifications a bonus
- Experience with managing Ironclad, Outreach, Brandfolder, Talk Desk, ZoomInfo, Marketo, DataFox or other similar system integrations is a bonus
Please Note: Visa Sponsorship is NOT offered for this role.
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you’re a passionate team player who wants to have an outsized impact on a diverse and dynamic team, we’d love to hear from you!