Senior Account Executive at DomainTools
DomainTools is looking for a talented Account Executive to accelerate our enterprise sales
growth. The ideal candidate will be all at once a proven closer, a voracious pipeline builder and have a passion for technology.
You will use your extensive experience and consultative selling skills to communicate our
solutions to a highly technical audience. You will be responsible for initiating relationships with prospective customers and executive sponsors and employ effective selling strategies to successfully position DomainTools as a critical element in any corporation’s security architecture.
You will be responsible for conducting deals from start to finish, managing a specific sales territory across all target industries. You will work with our existing sales organization, marketing and inside sales to source qualified opportunities, run an effective sales process to drive value and accelerate the buying decision, develop and negotiate sales contracts and drive to closure.
Unlike a sales position at a larger company, this is not a silo position with just a quota and a territory. We want a collaborative and energetic individual that can contribute to the sales team, work in a dynamic environment and deliver messaging and product feedback back into the marketing and product organization.
- Drive new business sales while managing your sales process from prospecting to close.
- Conduct effective discovery calls with prospects.
- Deliver dynamic and engaging presentations and technical product demonstrations via Webex and in person.
- Execute the full sales process leveraging Webex, Phone and Email.
- Build a pipeline by identifying and qualifying opportunities within your territory.
- Proactively manage and respond to incoming sales leads and track results.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual terms to close sales as required.
- Ensure excellent service and support to prospects and customers by creating long-term business relationships.
- Build, maintain and develop knowledge on Cyber Threat Intelligence and DomainTools’ data, as well as the competitive landscape.
- Maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and forecast data.
- Utilize Salesforce to track all pertinent information related to the opportunity and account, and effectively manage your territory.
- Some travel required to provide support for marketing activities and events.
Key Applicant Qualifications
- 5+ years’ experience as a Sales Executive for an Enterprise focused sales organization
- Proven excellence in selling technology solutions to enterprise-class organizations and running an effective sales management process.
- Sales experience in the network/cybersecurity industry.
- Proficient in using Salesforce.com and Microsoft Office to build sales presentations, proposals, and contracts.
- Ability to influence key decision-makers and to negotiate effectively based on value and time to close.
- Proven ability in managing complex sales cycles from start to finish with a track record of successful revenue attainment.
- A positive can-do attitude and tireless work ethic. Driven and self-sufficient and able to thrive and adapt to change in a very fast-paced environment.
- Fast learner, adept at understanding and articulating new technologies and corresponding value propositions on the fly.
- Passionate about technology and the startup culture with broad responsibilities, crazy busy, lots of uncertainty, lots of responsibility and lots of fun.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience is a requirement.
DomainTools is the leader in domain name, DNS and Internet OSINT-based cyber threat intelligence and cybercrime forensics products and data. With over 15 years of domain name, DNS and related ‘cyber fingerprint’ data across the Internet, DomainTools helps companies assess security threat risks, profile attackers, investigate online fraud and crimes, and map cyber activity in order to stop attacks. Our customers include many Fortune 500 companies, including leaders in Internet technology, banking, consumer products, manufacturing and government.
We provide great benefits such as fully paid premiums on medical plans for employees, pet insurance, flexible PTO, and flexible scheduling to name a few.
DomainTools embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion to its fullest as an equal opportunity employer. We build our teams so creativity and innovation can flourish. We believe inclusivity and equity fosters innovation and growth; and we harness this mindset to drive a culture that serves our employees and our customers. We encourage people of all backgrounds, ages, perspectives, and skill sets to apply; and do not discriminate based on age, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.