Right now, even though STEM skills are increasingly important, over 60% of students in Kindergarten through 8th grade are not proficient in math at their own grade level. The pandemic has increased the opportunity gap for our most vulnerable students. As a society, we need to bring together our best, most creative minds to tackle this critical problem and ensure all kids are successful in math and school and have the tools they need to reach their potential. This includes developing the most innovative learning technology using advanced data science in a way that inspires students and empowers teachers. Come help us make a difference at DreamBox Learning.
We’re passionate about our mission to radically transform the way the world learns. Today, our Intelligent Adaptive Learning platform – with its rigorous math curriculum and game-based environment – is helping 5 million kids and over 150,000 educators improve math achievement and build a love of math at the same time. In the wake of COVID-19, and the broad range of learning experiences: in-person, all virtual, and hybrid models, we are uniquely positioned to bring our best-in-class adaptive learning platform to more students and provide Educators and Parents with insights into their student’s learning.
We offer a flexible, hybrid work solution once it is safe to go back into the office. We are all 100% remote at this time.
About The Role:
As a Senior Account Executive, you will be responsible for managing deal cycles from generation to close. You will be the primary contact with the customer and have the responsibilities of, demoing DreamBox, providing technical assistance, successfully navigating the sales process, and negotiating contracts. This position works closely with the rest of the Inside Sales, Marketing, Operations, Client Experience, and Customer Success teams. We look for people who are critical thinkers, emotionally intelligent, courageous, and confident and have a high level of intrinsic motivation to change the way the world learns. As a Senior School Partner Coordinator, you are accountable for the creation of your strategic territory goal, fulfillment of your annual quota, and will enjoy the full assistance of the company to make you successful. You will be surrounded by a great team of people from whom you can learn, while we also want to learn from you. Most importantly, we want self-starters with an entrepreneurial drive who are motivated by making a social impact on the world.
Please note: This role can sit in the Greater Seattle area OR The Raleigh, NC area and we are also open to remote candidates in other cities.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Work full-cycle deals from prospecting to demo to close
- Research and target schools and districts of all sizes using prospecting tools
- Build and manage a territory plan
- Develop and deploy a diverse prospecting strategy focused on building relationships and creating a minimum of 3x pipeline coverage
- Learn and demonstrate the DreamBox platform to new prospective customers
- Negotiate contracts
- Record and document all sales activities in SalesForce.com
- Successfully utilize all sales tech tools
- Serve as a leader to the rest of the Inside Sales team and contribute to collaborative initiatives across multiple departments
- 3+ years of sales experience, preferably in an entrepreneurial SaaS environment
- Emotional intelligence in all interactions with prospects, customers, and colleagues
- Demonstrates a consistent track record of exceeding sales goals and supporting metrics
- Possess an understanding of SaaS financial metrics
- Willingness to learn in a high paced sales environment
- Intrinsic motivation to continually get 1% better every day
- Ability to embrace feedback and hold yourself accountable
- Quick to learn technology basics and apply them to business situations
- Deep critical thinking around the way you approach challenges and opportunities
- Bonus: Education Technology background and/or entrepreneurial background
- Proven self-leadership skills enhanced by sound decision-making, problem resolution, and analytical skills
- Demonstrates experience in adding value across multiple departments through collaboration
- Desire to be a leadership presence laterally and vertically across your team
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Organized, focused, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
At DreamBox, we are hooked on celebrating diversity & providing an inclusive workplace and it shows throughout our product, brand, and teams. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Thanks for considering DreamBox Learning!
Read Full Job Description