Senior Account Executive
As one of the fastest growing mobile startups in the world, Hiya is revolutionizing the way people make and receive phone calls. The phone app has remained unchanged since the smartphone launched over a decade ago. Hiya is providing a better phone experience by partnering globally with leading carriers and smartphone OEMs, including Samsung and AT&T.We are already making a big impact to almost 50 million monthly active users in 196 countries
Hiya is a small, but mighty crew of 75 with offices in Seattle, London andBudapest. Come join us as we make today’s calling experience smarter and more relevant for all 5 billion mobile subscribers worldwide!
We have strong company values and culture and would love to share why ours is an opportunity worth considering. We appreciate and respect diversity, and are an equal opportunity employer.
Hiya is looking for a Senior Account Executive to join our team in Seattle, you’ll be evaluating prospects’ needs, matching needs to the right data solution and then going in for the close!
We'd like you to have experience with enterprise sales and account management, a background in technology and a passion for data and how it can help businesses be more efficient in customer interactions is a definite must-have in this role.
In this role, you will:
- Monitor and actively follow up on inbound sales leads utilizing a commonly used CRM platform (customer relationship management);
- Create, manage and own your sales pipeline from the prospect’s initial inquiry to the close of the deal;
- Actively develop opportunities by identifying and researching potential accounts;
- Present custom web/phone demonstrations to prospects after evaluating their needs and matching to the best solution(s);
- Maintain and grow existing customer base by providing best-in-class customer service;
- Collaborate with the Marketing, Account Management, and Product teams to provide our customers with the best possible product experience;
- Collaborate with appropriate team members to determine necessary strategic sales approaches;
- Where necessary, support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events;
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert into sales;
- Overcome objections of prospective customers.
What we expect from you:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- A proven track record of exceeding sales goals: exceeding sales quota and quality ‘contact’ metrics (numbers of meetings secured, etc.)
- Demonstrated curiosity outside your immediate role, with the purpose of adding value and achieving overarching department goals.
- Bachelor degree.
What you should expect from us:
- Work at a supportive and fast-growing startup with a fantastic team.
- Make an impact in the lives of tens of millions of consumers.
- Many office perks and great company benefits.
- Collaborate and learn from other great team members.
- Support in developing your skills and accelerating your career
This position is in London (near Kings Cross). Hiya is an equal opportunity employer. We value and embrace diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age or disability status.