Senior Business Development / Technical Account Manager
- Drive the implementation of Xealth’s technology into Enterprise Health Systems nationwide
- Make a positive difference in other people's lives through your work - we’re revolutionizing healthcare for all
- Enjoy the view from our fantastic offices in downtown Seattle
Xealth, recently named one of the Best Small Places to Work in Seattle, is growing!
We created Xealth with the mission to improve physician efficiency and patient outcomes. We do this by enabling doctors to order the right digital health solutions for the patient directly from their existing interfaces. Incubated at Providence, we’re disrupting healthcare from the inside, and are proud to be changing lives through technology.
Having recently closed a major new partnership and our Series-A funding, we’re growing our Enterprise Health Business Development capability with a highly-technical, commercially-minded Senior Technical Account Manager, Sales Engineer, or Business Development Executive to spearhead our efforts to explore Xealth-powered solutions at major health systems nationwide.
This is a role for a SaaS, Health IT, EMR, and Health Systems specialist who can navigate the complexities (and sales cycles) involved when working with C-level stakeholders at multi-billion-dollar clients. You’ll spend your time establishing relationships, demonstrating Xealth solutions, and getting hands-on to define integration requirements.
Our ideal candidate will (eventually) be able to manage the end-to-end sales cycle. You'll be backed by a fantastic product with strong name recognition, demonstrable ROI, a large existing network of prospects, and a team that’s passionate about revolutionizing healthcare for everyone.
- Lead the commercial and functional outreach to health systems - evangelizing the integration of Xealth technology into major EMR (Epic, Cerner, etc.) platforms
- Own the end-to-end customer acquisition process of our SaaS solution
- Present to C-suite healthcare execs with specific ability to cover product, technical, and commercial issues
- Have detailed technical conversations on our software and systems with engineering leadership
- Work with product, engineering, and health IT leadership to implement and execute our solutions
- Make a real, positive difference in other people's lives through your work
- Travel to client sites as needed, up to 50% of the time
Skills & Qualifications:
- 6+ years of Healthcare Technology Account Management, Sales, and/or Product experience, working with C-level stakeholders within enterprise health systems
- Deep knowledge of EHR/EMR (Epic, Cerner, etc.) systems and technology, including experience with modern software products that integrate into these systems
- Ability to speak in detail to stakeholders about how our technology works and integrates with their systems
- Experience selling a SaaS solution into enterprise healthcare companies
- Previous Product or Project management experience
- Existing relationships with Executive or IT decision makers within enterprise health systems
- Experience in a startup environment with Health IT products that integrate into Epic or Cerner systems
- A background in Engineering or Technical Product Management
- Understanding of managing the product and account management lifecycle in the healthcare space with a SaaS based, highly-secure product that touches PHI.
"Xealth will dramatically improve the connection between patients and clinicians."
- Rod Hochman, MD, President & CEO, Providence St. Joseph Hospital
Xealth enables healthcare teams to order digital content, services, and OTC items as easily as they do medications. Patients can then access these digital health prescriptions from the provider's portal, so that they can actively manage their health - improving both client care, and the doctor-client relationship.
Xealth spun out of Providence St. Joseph's Digital Integration Group and raised $19.8 million including an $11M series-A in March 2019. Based in Seattle, the company was founded by the team of serial entrepreneurs behind Swype, an innovative keyboard that reached over 1 billion users.
Learn more about us at www.xealth.com