Senior Director, Customer Success Digital Products at ServiceNow
Job Title: Senior Director, Customer Success Digital Products
Reports to: Senior Vice President, Customer and Partner Excellence
Location: Major US City
ServiceNow, the fastest-growing enterprise company over $1 Billion, is changing the way people work.
The company was founded on the beach in San Diego in 2004 with the belief that getting simple stuff
done at work shouldn’t be so hard. And that the complex stuff should be easier to manage. We envisioned a world where anyone could create workflows that worked for—not against—them. The ServiceNow cloud‑based platform was built to simplify the way work gets done.
Today, every enterprise is becoming a technology company, creating unprecedented challenges,
opportunities, and complexity. ServiceNow lets them run smarter, faster, better. And it helps people
spend their time on work that’s meaningful, not menial. We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
Reporting to the SVP, Customer and Partner Excellence, the successful candidate for this role will be energized and passionate about creating an amazing customer success-focused digital experience. This is a new role in the Customer and Partner organization, conceived from the belief that every ServiceNow customer wants and needs to connect data, insights, recommendations, and content in a modern and AI-driven experience.
As the Senior Director of Customer Success Digital Products, you will develop and drive the product roadmap for these experiences working closely with key stakeholders across the organization, including key customer and partner organization stakeholders, product marketing, UX, IT development, and analytics. The ideal candidate has a track record of delivering, at scale, innovative, personalized customer facing digital experiences that drive business results.
What you get to do in this role:
- Envision, create, and own the execution of an outcome-based, data-driven digital customer success product/suite
- Develop and manage the ongoing roadmap and release and communication process
- In partnership with our Product and Marketing UI/UX teams, develop personalized and relevant digital customer journeys across the Now Value customer lifecycle that delight our customers and support our brand
- Lead/collaborate with a team of cross-functional product managers across the Success portfolio to prioritize initiatives, define requirements, manage development timelines, and evaluate performance
- Align the digital experience across Success applications to support the expected customer journey and to align to the needs of all Success-related customer personas
- Work closely with the Product business units to create a seamless narrative, feature set, and experience across the Success digital properties and the ServiceNow workflow and platform solutions
- Contribute to the design and execution of a pricing, licensing, and revenue model that aligns to corporate goals and the overall Customer Success portfolio
- Design and execute internal and external customer feedback loops to encourage rapid iteration, experimentation, and innovation
In order to be successful in this role, we need:
- Demonstrated digital product management and product strategy preferred
- 8+ years in complex global program management with demonstrated cross-functional ability to influence and lead a diverse set of stakeholders at all levels of the company
- Exceptional prioritization, influence, communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to develop comprehensive program parameters, project plans, and release roadmaps
- 5+ years working with cloud platform technologies
- 5+ years working with cloud platform customers, preferably with training or implementation
- Customer mindset, focused on driving successful customer outcomes and strong loyalty
- Deep experience using data analytics to solve business problems
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, an MBA would be a bonus
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very
collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have extensive opportunities to grow their professional careers.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.