Ideoclick is a Seattle based company, founded by former Amazonians, offering a suite of services to empower brands to successfully drive their eCommerce business. We provide strategic advisory and business planning, pricing strategy, marketing, content creation and optimization, catalog management, inventory management, and reporting data and software for our diverse set of clients.
The Strategy and Insights team leads e-Commerce strategy for our clients. Our team is responsible for developing and evangelizing and cutting-edge strategy; elevating and evolving Ideoclick’s service offering, and increasing Ideoclick’s reach driving our corporate branding.
In this role, you will be a passionate about driving cutting-edge e-commerce strategy and execution through thought leadership, client strategy, and excellent story-telling skills.
What you’ll do:
- Deliver thought leadership on Amazon and eCommerce strategy as informed by research, client deep dives, and internal/external analysis, resulting in documented, data-driven playbooks and case studies for internal and external consumption. Possess a clear understanding of best-in-class strategies for success in eCommerce- specifically, Amazon. Have a clear command of client metrics related to growth sales, inventory, content, marketing, and ROI
- Partner with our Business Development team to provide client solutioning on high-profile pitches
- Drive strong partnerships with our Corporate Marketing and Client Success teams to accumulate and share thought leadership internally and externally to upskill our organization
- Partner with our Product team to identify and incubate new service offerings (the “incubation lab”)
- Deliver excellent client satisfaction through periodic management of client advisory engagements, including the pitch, client communication, execution, and presentation of results
- Coach and educate clients on key business drivers and inputs
What you’ve done:
- Spent 7-10 years in client or account management, consulting, business management, online marketing/eCommerce, or sales
- Proven success working cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders
- Worked with or at Amazon, or experience in Amazon as a key sales channel
- Developed strong client service skills – experience in eCommerce consulting or agency is preferred
- Delivered best-in-class client-facing presentations
- Demonstrated experience with Excel/spreadsheets and performing analysis
What you’ve got:
- A curious attitude and the ability to self-motivate, learn, and work in a fast-changing business environment
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Ability and interest in thriving in a fast-paced, startup like environment
- Ability to ruthlessly prioritize competing deliverables in a dynamic environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to roll up sleeves and dive into the details; a “can-do” attitude
What’s in it for you?
- Working with a talented, dynamic and collaborative group people
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Flexible working hours
- A casual, relaxed atmosphere in a modern, spacious office in the Pioneer Square area with convenient access to transit and phenomenal views of the Puget Sound and CenturyLink Field