Senior Enterprise Account Executive
Convoy, recently awarded “Start up of the Year” by Geekwire, is a rapidly growing company that uses technology to revolutionize the $800 Billion trucking industry. We're backed by the founders of Uber, Amazon, Linkedin, and Dropbox and are focused on improving efficiency for shippers, carriers, and the industry at large. Our team is comprised of the best in their fields from around the country, and we love adding A+ players to join us!
This is a fantastic opportunity to get in from the start of one of the hottest and fastest growing startups in the world! The Sr. Enterprise AE will develop new strategic partnerships with Fortune 1000 (e.g. Unilever) companies to help them drive innovation in their supply chain.
You will be responsible for:
- Partner with C Suite and supply chain executives
- Achieve quarterly and annual pipeline development objectives
- Achieve partnerships won, shipment volume and revenue objectives
- Partner with key account directors to run on site QBRs with strategic partners
- Engage, qualify, and educate prospective partners on the Convoy value proposition
- Manage deal flow from initial contact to contract signing, and ensure seamless transition to partner management
- Execute on a collaborative new business development process with other key partners, including the Convoy executive team, operations and partner management
- Ability to adapt and change within a fluid business environment
You have the following experience:
- Experience selling to executives at Fortune 1000 companies
- Technology industry and startup experience is a strong plus
- Transportation or other logistics industry experience a nice to have
- Intangibles... you are self motivated, coachable, driven, high energy, ambitious, resilient
- A passion for innovation, problem solving, and constant change
- Strong verbal and written communications, customer service, and social skills
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we are actively seeking a diverse team. If you're a collaborative director who wants to have an outsized impact with a small, tight-knit team, we'd love to hear from you!
Read Full Job Description