Senior Enterprise Account Manager, Federal Government
Based in either Seattle or the greater DC Metro area, The Enterprise Account Manager is the customer advocate within DomainTools, serving as the primary point of contact for federal government customers and will drive expansion revenue and high retention rates for a specific book of business. This quota carrying role will increase sales and secure renewals through building strong relationships with our customers and delivering value through the DomainTools products. The Enterprise Account Manager must have a deep understanding of the DomainTools portfolio of products and the cybersecurity industry in general. You will effectively manage the renewal and/or contract expansion process throughout the sales and contract cycle, including customer follow-up, relationship-building, product demonstrations in person or via web, writing quotes and proposals, and negotiating and closing business.
Your role encompasses customer success through value-based selling, dedication to your customers deployment, training and adoption and to guarantee excellent customer satisfaction. You will be responsible for building strong relationships with customers to ensure they are successful and knowledgeable of all the resources and solutions DomainTools has to offer, whether it be net new or existing solution the client has already invested in, training, support services and/or new product release information relative to their use case.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
- Customer Expansion Management, Expansion Revenue Goals
- Team with Account Executive on targeted new customers (year 1) to co-manage for successful first year customers onboarding and adoption
- Successfully carry existing (year 2+) customers maintaining and excellent customers satisfaction and low churn rates
- Achieve quota and or exceed quarterly and annual new expansion revenue targets within assigned customer base
- Manage the customer life cycle from onboarding through contract renewal, including scheduling initial meetings and ongoing solution set trainings and quarterly business reviews, through upsell evaluations, negotiation, contract changes, and signature while ensuring customers renew at an escalated ARR rate.
- Manage your pipeline, Identify renewal risk and collaborate with internal teams to remediate and ensure a successful renewal.
- Devise and execute account strategies and plans to maximize customer growth.
- Customer Relationship and Engagement
- Be a trusted advisor, customer advocate, driving relationships with key customers and creating new champions within accounts.
- Know your customer’s use case, applied technologies, strategic plans and internal operations to stay ahead of trends and competition.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for customers while collaborating with multiple internal stakeholders to ensure the existing customer base is receiving the value they expect from their implemented solutions.
- Provide high touch customer service, including escalation and coordination of support issues as needed.
- Deliver feedback to the Product Management team on new feature requests and product enhancements.
- Ensure customer success through proactive periodic health checks, product training, and best practices.
- Maintain control of the overall resolution for any escalated case, even when cross-functional groups are involved.
- Experience managing deep customer relationships in the Federal Government Sector (e.g. strategic customer management)
- Existing Security Clearance a plus but not required
- Minimum of 5 years experience as an Enterprise level SaaS solution in a dynamic industry with a proven track record of both retention and expansion quota attainment
- A deep appreciation for long-term client engagement and relationships, addressing customer objections and influencing decisions based on value-driven client conversations and negotiations
- Excellent communicator, strong verbal and written communications. Ability to communicate complex technologies and problems in a simple way, delivering presentations, demo’s and trainings
- Strong ethics, integrity and business acumen required
- A curious nature with a desire to learn and a competitive spirit
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn new concepts quickly to diagnose and solve complex issues
- Ability to successfully balance a wide variety of daily tasks and adjust priorities on the fly in a fast-paced environment over multiple engagements.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Maintain accurate, up-to-date business applications (eg internal systems, Salesforce), records and information to insure proper reporting and ability to manage book of business effectively
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional use of web-based (eg Webex) product training and presentations
DomainTools is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Read Full Job Description