Senior Manager, Enterprise Account Management
Convoy, one of the fastest growing startups in the US, is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry. Convoy offers the world's largest companies the best option for moving their freight through its network of thousands of technology-connected trucking companies. Shippers get instant quotes, real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and actionable business analytics to improve their supply chain. Trucking companies get access to free tools and resources that allow them to find loads they want, drive fuller trucks, and get paid quickly. Convoy is growing quickly and hiring in every area. Come join a company that is literally moving the world forward!
Founded in 2015, Convoy is backed by this century's leading disruptors, including the founders and CEOs of Amazon, Salesforce, eBay, Linkedin, Expedia, Dropbox, KKR, Starbucks, and others.
You are eager to join a fast paced, rapidly growing startup. You will demonstrate the ability to excel in a dynamic work environment as an early member of a growing team. You will be managing a team of growth-oriented account managers focused on growing our accounts and providing amazing service. You are a leader. You have managed teams and you know how to motivate and grow those teams. You hold your team to high standards and are passionate about achieving goals and people development.
You will have ownership of:
- Driving revenue and growth within your teams portfolio of accounts
- Helping your team to meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets
- Recruiting, developing and overseeing performance management of account managers
You have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 10 years in Sales or Account Management
- 5+ years of player-coach experience or direct manager experience
- Demonstrated leadership skills in managing and influencing decision makers and key stakeholders
- Demonstrated excellence in account management, relationship development and account growth
- Demonstrated excellence in building and developing high-performing account managers and teams
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills; demonstrated ability to positively impact and influence; superior peer relationship skills
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you’re a passionate team player who wants to have an outsized impact on a diverse and dynamic team, we’d love to hear from you!
Read Full Job Description