Senior Manager, Origination
LevelTen Energy is looking for a highly motivated, results-driven sales professional to manage a group of key national acccounts. As Senior Manager, Origination, you will be responsible for a stated contract value target by moving prospects through the sales cycle in a professional and efficient manner and nurturing existing customer relationships. A LevelTen Senior Manager, Origination is a brand ambassador, and a crucial part of the growth of the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Generate and drive new business opportunities through prospecting and networking within a specific set of named accounts;
- Conduct well-informed and consultative meetings with senior level executives to demonstrate the business value of the LevelTen Energy renewable energy procurement marketplace;
- Provide up to date and accurate forecasts by actively updating customer and opportunity records in the company’s CRM system;
- Own and coordinate all aspects of the sale from introduction through to signed final documents;
- Leverage and coordinate cross-functional internal teams to efficiently navigate complex sales cycles;
- Travel up to 75% as needs dictate.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5-7 years track record of winning new business opportunities in the energy space;
- Renewable energy experience strongly preferred;
- Experience with web-based software as a service (SaaS) applications (preferred);
- Prior experience selling directly into the Fortune 500 and working directly with C-level executives;
- Proven track record of consistent goal/quota attainment;
- Discipline in regard to CRM use and detailed data entry;
- Ability to thrive in a constantly changing and evolving work environment;
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills - strong phone skills are required;
- Exceptional attention to detail;
- A can-do attitude, strong sense of urgency, and ability to see opportunity where others see a closed door.
Benefits / Perks
- Medical, Vision and Dental coverage
- 10 paid company holidays
- Flexible vacation policy
- Company HQ in Seattle, role can work-remotely
- Casual dress code
- Onsite bike lockers/storage, gym and showers
- Monthly company-sponsored happy hours
- Dog-friendly office
Why Work Here?
Put simply, we believe in Instigating Progress, Self Belief, Professionalism and a Bias For Action. If these resonate with you, let's talk!
LevelTen Energy is the safest and most cost-effective way for corporate and institutional (C&I) customers to procure wholesale renewable energy through power purchase agreements (PPAs). LevelTen Energy created the industry’s first renewable energy procurement platform built to reduce the cost, complexity and risk of renewable energy PPAs by connecting buyers and sellers through analytics, aggregation and process best practices. By bringing liquidity and transparency to renewable power markets, LevelTen is mobilizing untapped corporate clean power demand and decarbonizing the grid more rapidly.