Senior Manager, Partner Central Help
Senior Manager, Partner Central Help
Expedia is seeking an experienced Senior Manager to join the Lodging Partner Services Knowledge Management team and lead the end-to-end Partner Central Help content experience. Partner Central Help is critical in supporting our hotel partners through their self-service journey, and this role offers an exciting leadership opportunity to experiment and innovate in self-service content strategy. The Senior Manager will be accountable for the holistic Help experience, working collaboratively with partners throughout the organization to drive new feature enhancements, analyze user behavior, and ultimately quantify the business value of Partner Center Help experiences.
What You’ll Do:
- You will lead, and prioritize the Partner Center Help content roadmap based on partner needs, strategic objectives, and other business goals.
- You will lead a team of people who create, curate, publish, and run online, multilingual content.
- You will create, edit, and maintain the content architecture/taxonomy for Partner Central Help, flexing as needed to meet partner expectations.
- Provide ongoing qualitative and quantitative measurements of content scope, effectiveness, and usage.
- You will ensure content style, tone of voice, and format to meet the expectations of our global partners.
- You will directly contribute to content as needed, working in concert with other internal content and communications teams to align on strategy and message.
- You will collaborate with product and technical teams to provide a comprehensive content experience, including content for help websites, tooltips, and other in-product experiences.
- You will provide key inputs and opportunities to use visual content (e.g., infographics, process diagrams, videos, illustrations, etc.) to support unique user needs and scenarios.
- You will partner with leaders across Expedia to drive Partner Center Help awareness, to evangelize the team's self-service content strategy, and to advocate for content adoption and reuse in other partner experiences.
Who You Are:
- You have 5+ years of experience in product or program management in a professional technology organization
- 3+ years of experience leading content strategy teams as a people manager
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills
- You have the ability to creatively design for and solve challenging business and technology problems
- You have proven ability to prioritize, handle constraints, and make trade-offs when leading content deliverables
- You have the ability to demonstrate strong eye for business and discernment to deal with ambiguity and lead through change in a dynamic environment
- You have extraordinary ability to synthesize complex processes into simple and engaging language
- You are proficient in analyzing content analytics, reaching data-based conclusions, and taking data-driven actions
- You have experience working with an enterprise content management system
- You have a background in information architecture (IA), user experience (UX), design, and/or user research
- You have experience working in a globally distributed organization and/or a travel organization
- Strong customer service experience
Why Join Us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.