ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
Customer Success Group- Enablement (CSGE) Organization
The CSG Enablement is an instrumental function in developing key skills in the field to provide exceptional experiences and value to our customers. The CSG Enablement organization equips sellers with relevant programs, training, resources and tools to provide best-in-class digital transformation. We help sellers develop skills, knowledge and high-performing habits that help our customers achieve success faster, smarter and more effectively.
The Senior Manager, Solution Consulting Enablement Business Partner (SC EBP) plays a critical role in developing and deploying key skills and competencies for our Solution Consultants organization (aka, Solution Engineers or pre-sales) across the Americas region. The SC EBP is instrumental in developing skills to better sell and demonstrate differentiated value to our customers. The SC EBP is the trusted enablement partner to the Solution Consultants Leaders. The SC EBP advocates for regional and global enablement strategies. They facilitate alignment of enablement and strategic business priorities. The SC EBP is also on point to drive, support, and execute numerous regional and global enablement efforts.
The ideal candidate will have a strong pre-sales background, with experience in enablement, and assessing pre-sale's key performance indicators to deliver meaningful enablement programs. This role requires a well-rounded individual who has excellent organizational and interpersonal skills as well as a proven track record in enablement and training programs.
- Be the trusted enablement business partner to Solution Consultant Leaders across Americas
- Provide Solution Consultants with relevant knowledge, skills and tools to achieve sales objectives/priorities
- Advocate for the Solution Consultants and global enablement programs
- Represent enablement in sales meetings/calls (QBRs, All-Hands, etc.)
- Drive awareness of global and regional enablement programs
- Drive feedback into global enablement programs
- Run effective enablement research and discovery
- Partner with the global sales enablement organization (CSGE) and subject matter experts on enablement programs, content, curriculum, deployment and metrics
- Leverage global knowledge assets to construct, deliver or facilitate enablement solution for regional specific sales enablement needs
- Reduce the noise in the field and providing clarity to relevant enablement that drives sales priorities/strategies
- Manage and communicate your enablement program portfolio including, active and completed programs, updates, success metrics and calendar.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on enablement priorities
- Run effective enablement prioritization with stakeholders
- Co-build, vet and deploy annual and quarterly enablement plans
- Build content and facilitate deliveries as appropriate
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
• Experience with operating professional-grade certification programs.
• Experience with the ServiceNow Platform.
• Detail oriented and advanced organizational skills.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with meticulous attention to detail.
• Experience with data analysis.
• Experience influencing stakeholders.
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
• Experience creating and/or improving operational processes.
• Experience in responding to stakeholder needs in a fast-paced, constantly changing, deadline-driven environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Advanced MS Office skills; skilled at using Outlook and Excel, experience with certification and/or learning management systems.
• Experience working with external vendors is a plus.
• Experience with the Kryterion’s Webassessor platform is a plus.Additional Information
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.