We’re the fastest growing enterprise cloud software company in the world with over $4 billion in subscription revenue in 2020 with a $10 billion growth target in sight. And we believe it is great people who will get us there. We hire carefully, we hire the best, we celebrate our people. Come join our Sales/Pre-Sales A-team.
ServiceNow, The Enterprise IT Cloud Company, is the industry-leading cloud platform provider for building enterprise applications. We are redefining markets and changing the perception of enterprise software. Our cloud platform allows enterprise IT to bring together business strategy, application design and operations in a powerfully simple solution.
To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for drivers—people who thrive on responsibility and live for the next big challenge. We seek to employ the brightest and most forward-thinking talent on the planet; we're looking for professionals who aren't content with the status quo—people who are more interested in how things could become. Accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you can make an impact daily. We invite you to join in to stand out.
ServiceNow is seeking a Solution Consulting Manager to manage a team of Healthcare, State & Local Government / Higher Education focused pre-sales Solution Consultants supporting the regional sales force. The Solution Consulting Manager is responsible for individual SC career planning and development, team development and hiring according to the dynamic needs of the sales organization, and other administrative duties relative to team management. In addition to these responsibilities, the SC Manager is expected to maintain strong relationships with counterparts in the Sales, Services, Support, Marketing and other organizations to ensure alignment of organizational activities and directions. These responsibilities all directly support the SC Manager's primary goal: developing and maintaining a team that consistently secures the technical win in every deal they support for the sales force.
- Team management experience a must; management of a pre-sales organization preferred
- Pre-sales experience coupled with pre-sales best practice coaching is a must
- ITSM functional experience highly desirable
- Healthcare and/or State & Local government experience is highly desirable
- Experience with the ServiceNow product suite or competitive product suites is desirable
- Able to articulate and logically communicate concepts with technical and non-technical audiences
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects to completion
- Understand the needs of the regional sales organization, and develop plans to ensure outstanding support of those needs
- Develop team members according to the demands of the business and according to their individual professional goals
- Develop and maintain a recruiting pipeline of potential SC candidates to meet future business demands
- Work with regional sales directors to prioritize regional Solution Consulting efforts
- Assign resources to sales opportunities, and consistently evaluate progress against goals
- Assign resources as required to marketing and other efforts to support demand generation
- Develop and deploy team training curriculums to meet the changing demands of the sales organization
- Evaluate and coach team members regularly through analysis of direct observation, peer feedback and sales feedback
- Ensure proper alignment of resources and effective utilization of skill sets within the assigned region
- Manage day-to-day activities such as resource scheduling conflicts, expense review and approval, activity reporting etc.
We are a dynamic and rapidly growing software company with a strong sense of dedication to our customers. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business. We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a professional, yet relaxed atmosphere.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.