Senior Sales Engineer
Highspot is an end-to-end platform that closes the loop between marketing, sales and the customer providing real-time alerts and predictive analytics on all your business content. Using Highspot, companies increase seller effectiveness, improve sales management visibility to best practices, and deliver insights to marketing so they can produce content that drives engagement and revenue.
About the Opportunity
- Are you passionate about helping millions of salespeople win more deals by effectively using the latest technology and machine learning? We are looking for a Sales Engineer with infectious enthusiasm to credibly demonstrate the Highspot solution to sales and marketing audiences in medium to large B2B companies.
- You would be joining a winning sales team who are achieving growth that greatly exceeds 100% year over year. The Sales Engineer is a trusted advisor and Highspot solution expert, who works with our sales, services and product teams to help drive opportunities.
- Successful Sales Engineer or Solutions Consultant, who enjoys connecting with customers by demonstrating SaaS solutions. You will be energized by being able to show a solution you wish you had been using yourself for the past 4+ years. Experienced Sales Enablement or Product Marketing practitioner, eager to show many people in similar roles that there is a much better way to equip their sales teams with the best tools and content to efficiently win deal.
You will also have these attributes:
- Must be an engaging presenter, both in person and via the internet. Be able to adapt quickly and effectively answer a wide range of both technical and business questions from the audience.
- Familiarity with CRM systems, such as Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics. Familiarity with Content Management Systems and Marketing Automation solutions is a bonus.
- Expertise in B2B sales and a proven track record of successfully working with sales teams, in a collaborative environment, winning deals.
- Strong technical skills and ability to learn new technology quickly.
- Action-oriented, self-starter with a strong persistence in achieving goals and prioritizing work.
- Excellent facilitation skills with the ability to understand customers’ requirements, business needs and challenges while establishing realistic and attainable expectations at an executive and management level.
- Accountable for own results with a strong competitive drive and a “do what it takes” work ethic.
- Entrepreneurial spirit. Being part of building a business excites you.
- Develops and collaborates with others at Highspot on the product sales strategy for opportunities.
- Participate in the gathering of business and product requirements of prospects.
- Develop and deliver compelling demonstrations and prepare for product deep-dives.
- Collaborate with the Sales team on Customer Labs and trials to ensure successful outcomes.
- Lead and assist in the RFx and Info Security review processes.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with technical decision makers in accounts to help ensure the smooth process throughout the sales process, as well as the hand-off to services.
- Work with the Director, Sales Engineering to define and create compelling experiences in the demo environment to highlight platform value.
- Record product training and demonstration videos to share internally and external Update internal training materials to ensure the Sales team is well prepared for any situation
Perks and Benefits
- Contribute significantly to building a great company, with great people.
- An environment where you are empowered to do your best work.
- Competitive compensation.
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits.
- Ability to work remotely.
- Travel expectation: 40%.
About the Company
- Highspot is a fast-moving company dedicated to making both sales and marketing more successful. We employ advanced technologies, included patented machine learning algorithms, to:
- Simplify how marketing publishes content to sales
- Make it easy for sales to find, customize and use the best content at the right time
- Capture the end customer’s engagement with the content to help inform sales how to progress the opportunity and how marketing should evolve their library of content.
- We have the high energy, growth and opportunity of a startup, combined with seasoned technical and business leadership. Topping it off, we have an enviable portfolio of existing customers ranging from SMB to the world’s most recognizable companies. The right recipe for a fantastic place to work!
- We are all advocates of our Highspot product and we choose to use it every day. With comprehensive capabilities and an intuitive UI, Highspot is just as great to demo as it is to use.
Equal Opportunity Statement
We aim to build an inclusive workforce. If you’re passionate about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we still encourage you to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Read Full Job Description