Senior Sales Operations Analyst - Santa Clara, CA; Kirkland, WA; Waltham, MA: Austin, TX at ServiceNow
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
We are seeking a Senior Analyst to join our Sales Operations organization to partner and support the Solution Sales team. The preferred candidate will have experience supporting sales, understand sales cycles and key KPI’s, while providing insights to aid the business in driving decisions and outcomes. A successful candidate is flexible and able to work in a hyper growth environment, meeting deadlines and deliverables, while being a self-starter who is engaged and actively participating in all facets of the business.
What you get to do in this role:
- Business partner to the Solution Sales Organization
- Provide insights into business drivers, key metrics and financial performance to help drive sales productivity and identify areas of opportunity or risk
- Manage the weekly WW Sales Forecast process
- Support annual planning activities which includes but not limited to financial modeling, coverage alignment and quota setting
- Identify and drive system and reporting enhancements to enable collaboration, deal velocity, and transparency within sales
- Assist with the preparation of presentations in support of Quarterly Business Reviews and other leadership presentations
- Collaborate with various functional teams from FPA, Marketing, and Product BU to drive business alignment and ensure consistency of information
- Actively engage in cross functional initiatives to improve processes, systems, and automation to help the business scale
- Other ad hoc responsibilities in support of the organization
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 3 to 5 years of Sales Operations / Sales Finance experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Operations
- Strong business acumen with the ability to communicate effectively and collaborate across the organization
- The ability to multi-task while maintaining a “can do” attitude; self-motivated
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment, taking on new challenges and handling ambiguity
- Detail orientation: Able to work with large data sets while managing data integrity
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills. Proficiency with PowerBI, Anaplan, Tableau, SQL a plus
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.