Senior Sales Operations Manager at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
We are seeking a senior manager to support the evolution of our Solution Sales business and orchestrate GTM strategy, planning & operations initiatives across our Solutions Sales Operations team in partnership with sales, BUs and other cross-functional stakeholders. The preferred candidate will have proven experience providing strategic and operational support to scale sales organizations, outstanding structured problem-solving and analytical abilities, and keen cross-functional collaboration skills.
What you get to do in this role:
- Strategic business partner to the Solution Sales Organization, covering all Workflows/Business Units with a Worldwide focus
- Actively engage in & represent the Solutions Sales Operations team in high visibility cross functional initiatives to drive growth, increase sales productivity and effectively scale the business via innovative GTM strategies and improved processes, systems, and automation.
- Lead annual planning activities, across the entire Solution Sales business, which includes but not limited to org structure, financial modeling, headcount planning, coverage alignment, quota setting and influencing sales compensation plan design
- Establish an operating rhythm across Solutions Sales & Ops to ensure alignment and consistency across our solution lines of business (workflows) and elevate visibility of the Solutions business as a whole
- Partner with peer sales operations leaders to establish best practices and knowledge sharing across the team
- Provide business partners with actionable insights into business drivers and financial performance to help identify areas of opportunity or risk, and drive critical business decisions
- Lead multiple, simultaneous, cross-functional initiatives including large-scale transformation programs.
- Develop and evolve key performance metrics to help drive sales productivity, GTM insights and ensure health of the business
- · Prepare presentations in support of executive business reviews and other leadership presentations
To be successful in this role you have:
- 8+ years sales strategy, sales operations and/or related consulting experience
- Sound business acumen and working knowledge of sales, sales operations and GTM strategy
- Keen structured problem-solving and analytical abilities; able to frame a business problem, analyze options and provide recommendations
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written); able to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise manner for exec audiences
- Strong operational mindset with a focus on building organizational processes to scale
- Demonstrated skills in business transformation, collaborating in a matrixed environment and program/project management
- Self-motivated with an ability to multi-task while maintaining a “can do” attitude
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced & collaborative environment, taking on new challenges and handling ambiguity
- A team-player; you love winning as a team and always have your teammate’s back
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA or advanced degree preferred
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.