Senior Salesforce Administrator
ExpediaSenior Salesforce Administrator
The Sr. Salesforce Administrator will play a pivotal role in supporting our key partners. The Expedia Group Salesforce Engineering team is seeking to add a seasoned Sr. Salesforce Administrator to our team. Are you a self-starter, able to communicate seamlessly, able to lead multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, be responsible for your work end to end, prioritize your workload effectively, and thrive in a dynamic environment? Do you consistently work well within time constraints to meet ongoing and overlapping deadlines within short time frames? If so, here you will partner closely with various business teams to create and build functional operational support through the Salesforce platform.What you’ll do
- You will build customized solutions in Salesforce.com and associated systems that support business requirements and processes
- You will work with groups to understand their business processes and requirements
- You will translate business requirements into logical, component-based technical designs
- You will define technical solutions to support business work processes
- Create design and technical specification documentation
- You will drive resolution of all issues that come up during the development phase
- You will clearly communicate project status to key partners throughout the entire development process
Who you are
- 4+ years System Administrator experience with Salesforce.com or another CRM tool
- Certified as a Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator
- Able to work autonomously with minimal guidance
- Experience developing across multiple Salesforce instances at once
- Advanced Usage of Salesforce Data Management Tools and Microsoft Excel
- Experience using bug/project management tools (preferably JIRA)
- Comfortable leading training sessions about the Salesforce platform and backend
- Experience in developing processes and creating end-user documentation
- Solid sense of customer focus and the importance of the voice of the customer
- Excellent communication skills and collaborates well with multi-functional teams
- Bachelor’s degree, Computer Science degree preferred
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.