Senior Solutions Architect at Ekata
Ekata provides global identity verification via enterprise-grade APIs and a SaaS solution. Our product suite is powered by Ekata Identity Engine, the first and only cross-border identity engine of its kind. It uses complex machine learning algorithms across the five consumer attributes of email, phone, name, physical address, and IP to derive unique data links and features from billions of real-time transactions within our customer network and the globally sourced data of our graph. Businesses around the world including Alipay, Stripe, Airbnb, and Microsoft leverage our solutions to approve more good transactions, reduce friction, and find fraud.
As a Senior Solution Architect, you will use your knowledge and experience to establish credibility and trust with customer data scientists. You will use that to engage one-on-one with them, providing prescriptive guidance on how to best test and integrate our API. Beyond your primary duties of helping our sales team win business, you will also serve as a subject matter expert and thought leader. You will have the opportunity to speak at conferences and events, train internal and external teams, and influence Ekata's product strategy.
In the Senior Solutions Architect role you will:
- Engage with customers alongside Ekata sales and account management, over phone calls, screen-shares, or in-person meetings.
- Form relationships and hold one-on-one relationships with customer data scientists.
- Acquire deep knowledge of Ekata products and data, and use that knowledge to act as subject matter expert for customers.
- Understand customer business needs and workflows, and use that knowledge to position Ekata products and design solutions using them.
- Plan and run data tests that prove the value of Ekata data.
- Work with customer IT and engineering resources to QA their integration of Ekata APIs.
- Assist with internal training on Ekata products, data, and processes.
- Attend product spec reviews to bring SA perspective and share feedback.
- Provide mentorship to lower-tier architects and new hires.
Our ideal Senior Solutions Architect will have:
- Computer Science or Engineering degree, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years’ experience in analytics capacity.
- 5+ years’ experience in a customer-facing role, such as sales, account management, or consulting.
- 3+ years' experience in understanding customer needs and using those to build design docs or technical specifications.
- Proven ability to establish credibility with technical leaders in customer organizations.
- Excellent scripting and analysis skills in python.
Unwavering in our pursuit of standardizing global identity data, we are approachable, real people that genuinely care about the success of those we partner with. With a commitment to service, innovation, and ownership, Ekata is a dynamic place to work for folks who want to make an impact on a global scale. We provide learning & development opportunities for each employee and promote work-life flexibility through self-managed time off. Headquartered in downtown Seattle, Ekata is growing internationally with offices in Budapest, Amsterdam, and Singapore.
Ekata prides itself on celebrating diversity, inclusivity, and being an equal-opportunity employer.