ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
ServiceNow's Support Account Management (SAM) team provides a proactive and customized support experience for customers that require a higher level of engagement than ServiceNow's standard level of Customer Service & Support. Support Account Managers are post-sales resources who serve as single points of contact into ServiceNow's Support organization. The SAM ensures our platform and applications can support customer business goals and helps prioritize the support activities needed to keep their solution healthy. Our team helps preparing for upgrades, planning major changes, and helps customers effectively manage their ServiceNow platform.
The main objectives of the SAM include:
- Advocacy - Understanding of and focus on the customer's ServiceNow platform and application goals
- Management - High-level oversight/escalation point for the customer's ServiceNow Case, Problem, and Change records
- Coordination - Facilitation of major changes and activities within the customer's ServiceNow instances
- Reporting - Agreed upon and regular service management reporting and analysis
What you get to do in this role:
- Deeply understand customer business strategies, challenges and IT landscape. Possess the ability to deliver business value by aligning ServiceNow solutions to address the customer's short and long-term support needs
- Coordinate internal resources, including technical and customer support, professional services and management to meet account performance objectives and customers' expectations
- Ability to build credibility through action and responsiveness resulting in the perception that no matter what the issue, you are the customer's go to champion within ServiceNow
- Participate in regularly scheduled conference calls and onsite meetings to ensure the continual flow of information with timely updates on all open issues and on-going projects
- Facilitate weekly summary status reports; quarterly services reviews and detailed review of root cause analysis findings when applicable
- Manage, document and report on performance against service level agreements (SLA's) and where SLA's are not being met document and oversee an action plan that will result in meeting and exceeding those commitments routinely
- Review open incidents, problems and enhancement requests communicating proper priority and direction to responsible ServiceNow teams to ensure a timely customer satisfying result
- Act as an escalation point and advocate for critical customer issues.
- Understand and explain ServiceNow application, features and benefits as it relates to customer needs
- Manage special projects as assigned by management to meet customer and cross-functional team needs
To be successful in this role you have:
The successful candidate will have experience in a high tech environment - preferably in the ITSM area - working at companies with large IT organizations utilizing ITIL best practices in complex, global deployments. Your experience should also include a successful track record in support management applying strong project and task-management abilities to meet your customer deliverables. You are creative problem solver who has the ability to lead internal team in solving a customer issue.
- Demonstrate analysis and problem solving expertise
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Project and large account management experience
- Fundamental understanding of ITSM in large organizations
- Experience in transferring knowledge to others
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of management
- Working knowledge or ITIL incident, problem and release management process and procedures
- Ability to effectively work with tight schedules and fast paced environment to minimize problem impact on the customer
- Experience dealing with technical end-users in support roles
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.