Auth0 is growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
The Technical Curriculum Developer's role is to help shape the training program for our customers and partners on how best to use Auth0 and integrate it with their own infrastructure. If you grok new tech stacks quickly, see your customers or colleagues struggle to understand, and get a kick out of helping them learn the benefits and cool features, then we want to talk to you.
Working closely with our Instructional Designers, SDKs teams, System Engineers, System Architects, you’ll bring real-world Auth0 product and deployment best practices experience into our innovative hands-on training program. If you’re not an expert on Identity & Access Management already you’ll want to be one; fast. And you’ll need to become fluent across all the tech stacks and infrastructure popular with our enterprise customers: NodeJS, Java, C#. OAuth, OpenID Connect, SAML. AWS, directories, databases.
You’ll contribute your expertise to on-going curriculum development. Naturally, you’re a great communicator. You’ll help us design coding and infrastructure lab scenarios, write and test lab instructions, and draft voice-over scripts for instructional videos. A successful candidate in this role should have a background in full-stack software development and SDLC.
Some things you'll get to do in this role:
- Write interactive product presentations, video scripts, and exercises in conjunction with our Instructional Designers.
- Plan education sessions for partners and customers in order to facilitate their understanding of the Auth0 product.
- Engage with multiple business units including software engineering, operations, product management, professional services, and business stakeholders to stay up to date on the product and best practices.
- Become intimately familiar with the role of Auth0 Solution Engineers and Solution Architects to help formulate knowledge transfer activities based on their best practices.
- Maintain a broad and deep technical understanding of the Auth0 product line and the underlying technologies and protocols.
- Stay up to date on industry trends through self-study, research, online courses.
Knowledge & Skills which allow you to be successful in this role:
- Committed to our primary customer profile: the software developer and architect
- Passion to serve the customer, which has played out in some customer-facing roles like consulting, support, or education.
- Ability to quickly communicate complex ideas around a technical topic.
- Strong customer presentation skills.
- Strength in building relationships, listening and managing time.
- Previous experience in Identity & Access Management is strongly preferred.
- Exposure to content creation, voice over script writing, and documentation will be a huge plus.
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.