A growing sales team on a fun SaaS startup focused on small and micro businesses.
Do you enjoy sales in a team environment, Excited about helping clients find the right solution for them, and thrive in a techy, dynamic atmosphere? Take a look at what we have to offer.
vcita is a compact, quick-smart app that keeps you fully connected to your business, whenever and wherever you are working from.
With vcita, you can track and perform all your daily tasks, from the "first hello" to the last invoice:
Charge and collect payments, invite clients to book you online, create branded invoices and quotes, send SMS appointment reminders - all in a few simple clicks, from one single app.
Founded in 2010 by a team of four, vcita set out to change the way people turn their passions into a business. Today, as a market leader in the small and medium-sized business management space, the company has grown to a team of over 80 but remains focused on the original goal. Tailored specifically for service providers, our software continues to redefine the way they interact with their clients — by driving more opportunities from the web, mobile, email, and social with an ease of use designed for the average person.
Our teams are based out of two of the world’s most active cities in the technology space, Bellevue, Washington and Tel-Aviv, Israel.
About the Team
We are growing our sales team! To match the demand for vcita, we are seeking individuals that will fit our passionate, competitive, and yet collaborative team atmosphere. Finding a vcita solution for the several types of clients we serve keeps our creativity constantly in action. Our most successful reps are always curious about the client and the product’s capabilities. They find creative use-cases and are well versed in the inner workings of cloud-based technology. The team quickly puts themselves in the client’s shoes and helps them through their journey to complete their overall goal. While your personal success is up to you, we have a strong team-based culture as well as training and development options to make sure you have what you need to be and do your best.
What You’ll Do:
Unlike traditional Saas sale cycles, we have a high-volume, short sales cycle with an uncapped commission structure that offers endless opportunities for a driven, skilled, experienced salesperson. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Become an expert in the vcita features and application, effectively identifying and matching the right solution for each client.
- Make outbound calls to new trial users and find out how vcita can help their small business.
- Sell to potential vcita partners
- Manage your own pipeline with over 300 new leads every month.
Who You Are:
- Passionate About Sales: previous sales experience 1-3 years.
- Driven: We provide more than enough leads and our commissions are uncapped so your success is up to you.
- Empathetic: Putting yourself in our client’s shoes and understanding their pain points.
- Creative: Tailoring the right solution for a variety of small business owners.
- Tech Savvy: You understand how SaaS technology works and have basic technical skills.
- Curious: You always want to know more and you’re not afraid to ask questions.
- Great Communicator: You can change up your communication style depending on your audience. It’s important to have excellent written and oral communication skills to succeed in this role.
- Coachable: You know there's always room for improvement. You seek out constructive criticism and opportunities for growth.
- Experience using HubSpot CRM and chat;
- Familiar and enjoy working with small/micro business;
- Fluency in Spanish is plus
vcita offers competitive pay with 100% coverage for employee’s health insurance premiums (medical, dental, vision, life & disability) and 50% for dependents. 401k plan with matching contribution and stock options. We have a generous PTO policy, paid holidays and family leave. Paid parking or Commute reimbursement. Free gym at the building site. When we work from the office we have a fully stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks as well as a team snacks and drinks are provided daily and there are weekly catered lunches where we all eat together.