We are looking for individuals that excel at understanding our client’s requirements and working out solutions with them. A Solution Architect at DefinedCrowd is an expert in the field of Speech Science, NLP or translation and is able to use that knowledge and experience to work out solutions that gets our clients the data they need in the most efficient way possible. As a Solution Architect you play a pivotal role, working with DefinedCrowd’s customers to design project solutions that result in precise training data to meet their AI modelling and testing needs. Our Solution Architects are no stranger to working with product teams in order to continually improve DefinedCrowd’s platform, designing automated solutions.
- Be completely client-facing, in order to understand which option is best for any given requirement;
- Translate requirements from our clients (Big tech players) into projects;
- Be an expert on DefinedCrowd’s platform and Product;
- Guide the implementation of projects, custom features, and data processing flows;
- Communicate with internal stakeholders;
- Define data quality metrics, guaranteeing customer requirements and guide the implementation of processes to assure those metrics;
- Design new efficient workflows and workflow optimizations with our product team in alignment with the trends and needs of your field of expertise in AI;
- Strategize with internal teams to deliver on customer requirements in the most efficient and cost-effective way;
- Keep abreast of advancements in AI/ML through ongoing education/research and engagement with the research community.
- Engaging with cutting edge technology and a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Health Insurance
- Remote work friendly
- Fresh fruits, snacks, “all you can drink” coffee/tea and soup every tuesday and thursday
- Stimulating environment committed to diversity and inclusion
- Individual budget for training and conferences
DefinedCrowd provides high quality training data to fuel AI applications and initiatives. Our fully customizable workflows in speech, NLP, and vision are designed to help our clients reach their business goals quickly, easily and with guaranteed results.
But, the power of artificial intelligence is anything but purely artificial. The ability to process and analyze millions of data points per second gives AI the ability to quickly present information to human workers in a digestible fashion. The combination of automation and machine learning gives human workers superpowers they have never possessed.
By working in collaboration, human powers and skills are amplified by augmented intelligence. This new collaborative intelligence will be capable of performing unimaginable superhuman feats. So, human roles aren’t disappearing. In fact, AI is creating new human career paths: Trainers, Explainers, and Sustainers.
- Academic or industry background in Speech Applications, Natural Language Processing or (machine) translation. Master’s or PhD degree or equivalent work experience;
- 3+ years' experience honing your Consulting and Product Management skills in a Product Management, Speech Science, NLP or machine translation development role;
- A strong background in areas such as BI, Data Science or Data Analytics is a plus;
- Experience with crowdsourcing is a plus;
- Flexibility in working with remote teams and clients in different time zones;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, other languages are a plus;
- Eager to learn and able to operate independently in a flexible environment.