Solutions Architect at Auth0
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:04 a.m. (PST) on Thursday, February 25, 2021
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
Auth0 Solutions Architects are the premier customer-facing role acting as advisor, subject-matter expert and delivery partner for our customers and partners. As an experienced solution architect with a focus on solution implementation, you’ll be responsible for guiding our customers from concept through to go-live and beyond. More specifically, you will be directly responsible for technical solutions related to customer Identity and Access Management and be accountable to both the customer and Auth0.
Solutions Architects at Auth0 are passionate technologists who are up-to-date on the latest cloud and hybrid stacks, can dive into code and love nothing more than applying their skills and Auth0 to a customer challenge.
- Be the Auth0 subject-matter expert and go-to resource for delivering Auth0 integrated solutions and Auth0 implementation best practices
- Work with customers to understand their solution goals and desired outcomes and align those with Auth0 capabilities
- In collaboration with customers, architect solutions that align with industry and Auth0 best practices and that address customer goals
- Conduct architectural and code reviews of Auth0 integrated solutions for customers and partners alike
- Be the voice of the customer and Auth0 solution expert when collaborating with Auth0 internal Product, Security and Engineering teams
- In collaboration with the other members of the Auth0 Professional Services team, build reusable assets and materials that enable the Auth0 Community
Requirements - Identity and Access Management Experience:
- Hands-on experience with implementing solutions that integrate identity and access management
- Hands-on experience with authentication protocols e.g. OAuth2, OpenID Connect, SAML
- An understanding of core security concerns within a typical application e.g. password hashing, SSL/TLS, encryption at rest, XSS, CSRF
Requirements - Solution Architecture & Development Experience:
- In-depth knowledge and proven experience with at least one web development language/technology e.g. NodeJS, .NET, Java, etc
- Working knowledge of authentication and authorization protocols and application security
- Proven experience in architecting and implementing cloud and hybrid solutions with AWS, Azure, Heroku or other cloud platforms, including mobile platforms
- Designing and developing APIs and RESTFul services
- Web security best practices and standards
- SQL and NoSQL databases e.g. MongoDB, etc
- Familiar with application integration design patterns
- Familiar with DevOps processes e.g. continuous integration, etc
Requirements - Consulting and Leadership Experience:
- Experience in serving as a coach, mentor, subject matter expert, and escalation point for customers, internal teams and colleagues
- Self-motivation and an ability to execute independently
- Multitasking and time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.