Auth0 is growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
Thousands of enterprises and millions of users worldwide depend on Auth0 for authentication and authorization of their most mission-critical apps, APIs, and IoT devices. Auth0’s top priorities are availability and security.
Auth0 continues to grow and so does the volume and complexity of the needs of our prospective customers. Security and identity management are now core concerns of every business. As a result we are expanding our pre-sales engineering team, and looking for an experienced Senior Solutions Engineer to join our SMB space. You will help engage the prospect where they have the greatest need and then fill that need through education and guidance to the best solution.
Preferred locations is in the Central US area
- Deliver interactive presentations and product demos
- Lead Q&A sessions to prospective customers to understand their requirements
- Present to all levels of the organization - from practitioner to C-level
- Engage with multiple business units, including software engineering, operations, product management, and business stakeholders
- Whiteboard Auth0 solutions with customer architectures. Execute well defined; outcome-focused PoCs for prospects
- Maintain a broad and deep technical understanding of the Auth0 product line and the underlying technologies and protocols
- Stay up to date on industry trends through self-study, research, online coursesProactive engagement in local and regional events evangelizing Auth0 as a presenter and attendee
- You have experience with a popular frontend stack (e.g., React, Angular)
- A love for our primary customer profile: the software developer and architect
- You’re passionate about serving the customer, which has played out in at least one customer-facing role like consulting or support, preferably sales engineering
- You can quickly communicate complex ideas around a technical topic, ideally on the fly with a whiteboard
- You have strong presentation skills
- You’re a natural at building relationships, listening, and managing time.
- You have experience with at least one standard network security protocol (e.g., OAuth, OAuth2, SAML, LDAP)
- You understand core security concerns within a typical application (password hashing, SSL/TLS, encryption at rest, XSS, XSRF)
- You have solid experience with HTTP, HTML apps, and REST services. This includes the ability to use the dev tools in a browser to explain HTTP traffic and an HTTP client (like curl or Postman) to interact with an HTTP service
- (TX); (OK); (LA); (AR)
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.