Solutions Sales Trainer
Smartsheet is redefining how the world manages and tracks work, serving over 95,000 customers across more than 190 countries. Smartsheet is looking to hire a Solutions Sales Trainer to join our Sales Enablement team. The Solutions Sales Trainer will add value from day one to our team as they will be responsible to technically train and equip our sales force. This position reports to the Director of Sales Enablement and is located at our headquarters in Bellevue, WA.
- Understand and be a Subject Matter Expert of the Smartsheet Product
- Develop trainings and formally train sales reps on the Smartsheet Product
- Provide advanced training on Smartsheet Product, including configurations
- Strengthen sales rep aptitude on solution acumen and positioning
- Ensure sales rep and sales engineer proficiency around delivering effective demos, including strong communication around technical capabilities of the product
- Help reps become proficient in positioning specific business use cases that will benefit Smartsheet customers
- Own technical training within the Sales Enablement team
- Train sales reps on a new Demo environment
- Partner with Product and Product Marketing teams to prepares the sales reps for New Product Releases and Feature Launches
- Identify gaps in current sales reps knowledge of product, and create ongoing trainings to reinforce product knowledge
- 3+ years Sales Experience is a must
- 5+ years Sales Engineer Experience and/or relevant technical experience
- Training Experience is a plus
- Strong technical understanding of SaaS products, integrations, add-ons, connectors and premium apps
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to own, manage and deploy presentations and/or trainings
Smartsheet is designed to unleash the benefits of greater work agility and collaboration by providing a powerful platform for organizations to plan, capture, manage, automate, and report on work at scale. Smartsheet empowers teams to execute with speed and accountability — and make better decisions, faster.
Over 75,000 brands, and millions of information workers, trust Smartsheet to help them accelerate business execution and address the volume and velocity of today’s collaborative work. Smartsheet is used by over 50% of the Fortune 500 and maintains rich data integrations with mission-critical applications from Microsoft, Google, Salesforce, Atlassian, and many others.
How We’re Different:
Smartsheet's instantly familiar, easy-to-use interface means adoption rates are high and allows business users and their teams to solve real problems without IT help.