ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
As a member of our pre-sales team you will have a major impact on our future success. While customers have purchased and implemented ServiceNow Customer Service Management & Field Service Management in the past, Connected Operations is a relatively new and exciting product focus for ServiceNow. Members of this team will have an opportunity to drive this next growth engine for ServiceNow, along with support from the business unit, executive team, and sales.
As an Advisory Solution Consultant – IoT / Connected Operations (Presales) you will report into the Customer Workflows Solution Consulting team. You will be responsible for supporting the technical sales efforts for our largest IoT / Connected Operations opportunities and help to create enablement assets for GTM execution. Since this solution is tightly aligned with our Field Service Management product set, you will work closely with that team. You will work with other highly motivated Solution Consultants and Sales Executives. You will be the product expert that conveys value to address ServiceNow customers’ business issues relative to IoT & Connected Operations. As a highly skilled specialist, you will contribute to the development of concepts, techniques & assets that enable the global team. You will engage in complex tasks in creative and effective ways requiring independent action and a high degree of initiative to resolve issues. You will make recommendations for new procedures.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
· Drive innovative business solutions and digital transformation with our customers utilizing ServiceNow IoT / Connected Operations solution
· Contribute and maintain a showcase of IoT / Connected Operations solutions created on the ServiceNow platform
· Help develop programs that enable other Solution Consultants to demonstrate the value of IoT/ Connected Operations with Field Service Management on the ServiceNow platform
· Partner with Sales and Solution Consulting to qualify customer business needs/pain points and identify opportunities to deliver high value business outcomes for clients
· Demonstrations of the product both standard and tailored to prospects and existing customers, both onsite and remotely
· Build value-based demonstrations
· Handle product feature and technical questions from customers, channel partners and ServiceNow colleagues
· Collaborate with Product Management and Development team members to enhance ServiceNow products with new features that address customer needs
· Share best practices and known solutions with other Solution Consultants to enhance the quality and efficiency of the other team members
· Deliver field Executive Briefings to varied audiences (senior executives to architecture leadership) at strategic customers
· Stay current on competitive analyses and understanding differentiators between ServiceNow and its competitors
· Communicate with both business and technical decision makers
To be successful in this role you have:
· 3+ years of experience as a solution architect
· Experience with IoT Devices (Raspberry Pi, Arduino, etc)
· Experience with Docker, Balena, or other IoT app deployment tooling
· Functional comprehension of SQL and database concepts
· Pre-sales experience in one or more of the following: Heavy Industry, Asset Intensive, industries, transportation, utilities, medical, or telco
· Pre-sales experience with one or more of the following: IoT, Big Data, Analytics, ML, AI
· Understanding of characteristics of various industrial and asset data types: machine data, ERP, network data, CMMS systems (Maximo, SAP, etc.)
· Exceptional communication, demo and presentation skills. Able to articulate and logically communicate concepts with technical and non-technical audiences
· Commitment to driving customer value realization while ensuring all actions contribute towards a positive experience for the customer
· Prior ServiceNow experience (preferred)
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.