Sr. Director, Sales Operations at Auth0
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:04 a.m. (PST) on Tuesday, May 25, 2021
Awesome tech is made by awesome people. And we’re always looking for new team members who bring the energy, passion, commitment, and collaboration that has made Auth0 the great company it is today.
So what do we exactly build? Auth0 is an authentication and authorization platform designed by developers, for developers. Basically, we make companies’ login boxes safe, secure, and seamless for anyone logging in. Our mission is to secure the world’s identities so innovators can innovate. But it’s a big mission that requires a lot of teamwork.
Words, code, or people, whatever your skill, there’s a place for you here.
Auth0 is looking for a driven Sr. Director to join a high-impact, high-performing team that delivers strategic analysis and operational rigor to our AMER Sales leadership team. The ideal candidate has a passion for driving key objectives for the business and turning data-driven insights into actions. This person excels at balancing strategic planning with execution and is very comfortable getting their hands dirty.
As an analytical and scrappy problem solver and self-starter, the ideal candidate will use data and qualitative information to drive and optimize our AMER Sales business. This person should have experience with and enjoy building operational/financial models and plans, analyzing large and complex data sets, and improving our processes and tools (e.g., SFDC, Outreach). This leader will help define go-to-market strategy and builds implementation plans including segmentation strategies, coverage models, and investment plans, as well as supports AMER in executing those plans through reporting, quota setting and management, sales process optimization, and sales program implementation.
As a key leader of the Revenue Operations team, this person will make a large impact on our rapidly growing global business. Sounds interesting? Come work with us!
- Partner with the AMER leadership team to evolve core go-to-market strategy, including segmentation models, coverage models and organization design.
- Structure and evaluate business problems, design and implement actionable recommendations, and track success metrics. Lead executive analyses, strategies, and deliverables (e.g., board materials, QBR, etc.).
- Serve as the trusted advisor and sales operations lead to AMER Sales leadership.
- Drive operational efficiency by leveraging industry best practices and designing process, tool, and dashboard improvements to scale our high-growth business.
- Own and revamp end-to-end sales process to increase rep and team productivity.
- Lead and improve planning and forecasting processes (long-range and fiscal year modeling, quota and capacity setting, territory carve).
- Support special projects.
- Manage, train, and coach teammates to build processes to scale and drive operational excellence across Revenue Operations.
- 12+ years of Revenue strategy & operations experience (strategy consulting, enterprise SaaS, MBA a plus),
- 6+ years people management experience.
- Strategic, structured thinker. Strong analytical skills and business acumen. Aptitude for framing business questions with data, translating business needs into strategies, and executing tactics and process improvements.
- Data expert. Querying and scoping (Salesforce), analysis and modeling (GSheet), summarizing (pivot tables, charts, slides, written explanation), reporting (dashboards, repositories, Tableau).
- Drive, ability and passion to analyze, set priorities, and solve complex problems effectively and consistently.
- Effective, clear, and concise communication skills, verbal and written. Ability to communicate the right level of information to executives and cross-functional teams at the right cadence.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment while dealing with ambiguity.
- A penchant for customer service, patience, and resourcefulness.
- Proficient in Salesforce, Clari, & Tableau.
- The successful candidate for this role must be located in the Pacific, Mountain or Central US time zones
Auth0 makes the internet safer by safeguarding billions of login transactions each month.
Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles. We practice N+1>N which applies to everything from our people to how we iterate our tech; we believe in one team, one score; and we give a shit about everything we do.
Research shows that candidates from groups who are underrepresented in tech or come from non-traditional backgrounds often do not apply for roles unless they meet 100% of the job criteria. At Auth0, we love builders and life-long learners, and we are very interested to learn how you can amplify our team with your unique experience. We strongly encourage you to apply if you’re interested in joining our team.
Auth0, recently acquired by Okta, is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.