Sr Enterprise Account Executive -USPS at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
What you get to do in this role:
The Enterprise Account Executive builds and leads relationships within United States Postal Service while achieving quarterly and annual sales quotas.
· Developing a sales strategy in the allocated territory with a target prospect list, and a regional sales plan.
· Developing marketing plans with the marketing team to drive revenue growth.
· Being the trusted advisor to the customer by understanding their existing and future IT roadmap to drive the ServiceNow solution within the marketplace.
· Prospect qualification and the development of new sales opportunities and ongoing revenue streams
· Arranging and conducting initial product demonstrations and presentations with assigned Sales Engineer
· Sales process management and opportunity closure
· Ongoing account management to ensure customer satisfaction and drive additional revenue streams
To be successful in this role you have:
· 7 years+ Enterprise SaaS Sales experience.
· 4 +years or more of SaaS enterprise software sales experience with Civilian accounts – specific experience with United States Postal Service is a plus.
· Demonstrable track record of consistently achieving sales targets
· Federal procurement astute
· Partner savvy
· Ability to understand and convey the "bigger picture" and the business drivers around IT
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.