ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
A Sr. Manager in the Creator Workflow is a position in our professional services (Customer Outcomes) organization focused on all aspects of leading an expert team of resources (Business and Technical Consultants) in timely, high quality delivery work for ServiceNow customers. This work can consist of consultation, advisory guidance, and implementation work relating to the ServiceNow platform products and processes.
What you get to do in this role:
- Provide business and/or technical leadership with our Consultants, Customers, and Partners – often in a billable capacity within an engagement.
- Directly responsible for hiring, ensuring enablement of, developing, and managing high-performing experts who consult, implement, and configure the ServiceNow Creator Workflows and Platform products for our customers and with our Partner Ecosystem.
- Define and manage metrics and KPIs for team members.
- Support services go to market motion in sales pursuits, to propose strategy and ensure leading practice solutions and accurate delivery scoping.
- Partner with internal teams to support training, enablement, product management, and best practices organizations.
- Promote and drive continuous improvement practices for delivery/engagement materials
- Build and nurture the Business Unit (BU) relationship through partnership for joint goals.
- Meet with Customer Leadership to position the use of expert resources as part of several different models including co-delivery with partners, advisory expertise, and independent implementation work.
- Collaborate with the Leading Practice resources in the design and build of the portfolio for Platform products and capabilities with BUs, Solution Consulting, Marketing and Innovation organizations.
- Key Performance Measurements may include but are not limited to:
- Traditional professional services business measurements (budgets, revenue, etc.)
- Productivity / utilization
- Customer satisfaction scores
- Product consumption and/or adoption
- Talent recruitment and development
- An average of 50% travel annually
- 2+ years of leadership experience in a professional services organization in one (or more) of the following roles (required):
- Product Management
- Services Sales
- Program/Project Management
- Process Engineering
- 5+ years of consulting experience for complex, global organizations, preferably in a platform architecture capacity
- To be highly motivated, driven and passionate about the intersection of technology and business challenges.
- A dedication and commitment to customer success.
- Technical delivery experience with ServiceNow Creator Workflows and Platform products
- Architectural experience with ServiceNow Platform products
- Experience with professional services resource management
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer-centric attitude and ability to deal with cultural diversity
- A history of leading, mentoring and developing talent across a team of eight or more employees
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Experience working with budgeting, forecasting, cost allocations using tools and an understanding of cost accounting.
- Experience working within Agile or Scaled Agile frameworks
- Experience designing and developing service capabilities
- Ability to interface and develop relationships with other ServiceNow departments, in particular Product Management, Product Development, Product Marketing, Training, Sales, Presales and Enablement teams.
- Proactive attitude, critical thinking, problem solving, escalation, and conflict resolution
- Outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal) with highly confident presentation and facilitation skills
- A track record of distilling customer needs from leaders (including CXO roles) to provide guidance and direction
- Proven ability to influence and consult successfully on the subject of digital transformation and PaaS based application development
- Experience leading/owning low code application development (LCAP) platform-based solutions (e.g. Salesforce, Cherwell, OutSystems)
- Experience with User Experience (UX) concepts and human centered design
- Experience working with customers across various industry verticals (Healthcare, Energy, etc.)
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer and any additional platform-based certifications are a benefit (Flow designer, Service Portal, Now Intelligence products, etc.)
- Industry certifications that may include the following are a benefit:
- ITIL v3 or 4 Foundation and/or Advanced ITIL Certifications
- PMP, Agile, and/or Scaled Agile
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.