Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products on the planet. For nearly 10 years, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched banking product, Passbook. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 1,300 employees across 9 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
You will lead our CS Program Management team to achieve amazing customer experiences. Our CS Program Managers are owners, responsible for customer and results across our global partner network and our most complex customer service escalations. This leadership role directly contributes to the organizational strategy of our support experiences. It's a highly collaborative role, partnering with partners across the company on strategic programs and building great relationships across teams, while leading and coaching the PM team to achieve meaningful results.
A typical day could include everything from 1:1 coaching conversations, to workshopping customer issues with teams around the company, and working with our operational teams to understand and improve complex processes.
You are someone who is passionate about building great experiences by testing, learning, and measuring your results. You will have experience in Customer Service or Operations leadership, and ideally have a background in business or partner management.
What You'll Do
- Lead a team of amazing Program Managers that are accountable for customer outcomes in all areas of the customer experience
- Improve practices across the team, both in program management methods and internal processes
- Partner to provide frameworks that ensure understanding and effective change management
- Partner with internal leaders to improve upstream Product and Marketing actions, reducing customer pain and costs. Work with these same partners to land change and growth projects in the Customer Service and Operations teams.
- Manage program status and changes in strategy, programs, and priorities
- Work with Product Management to determine requirements for improving customer experience and optimizing workflow efficiency
Who You Are
- 10+ years in program management, with increasing responsibility to work across departments
- 4+ years developing and coaching program leaders to successful customer outcomes
- Understanding of our mission and values
- Deep knowledge/understanding of Customer Support operations
- Able to collaborate and lead results with partner teams
- Experience communicating well (and often), and partnering with partners and senior leaders
- A background in continuous improvement or program management methodologies
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
- Scholars program
Who we are
Remitly is a group of passionate people working to make international payments easier and more transparent on both the web and mobile devices. We are seeking team members to join us that want to make a difference and change an industry. We pride ourselves on aiming high and delivering results, data being at the heart of everything we do, and encouraging our team to manage our decisions and outcomes. Sound like the place for you? Join us.
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer