Sr. Manager - Sales Operations
Icertis, the leading enterprise contract management platform in the cloud, solves the hardest contract management problems on the easiest to use platform. With Icertis, companies accelerate their business by increasing contract velocity, protect against risk by ensuring regulatory and policy compliance, and optimize their commercial relationships by maximizing revenue and reducing costs. The AI-infused Icertis Contract Management (ICM) platform is used by companies like 3M, Airbus, Cognizant, Daimler, Microsoft and Roche to manage 5.7 million contracts in 40+ languages across 90+ countries.
For more information, visit www.icertis.com.
- Develops and executes a strategic roadmap of sales operations initiatives designed to drive profitable growth, operational efficiency & effectiveness for Icertis sales (inside, field & partner sales)
- Develops and implements strategic and tactical plans to support Icertis’s revenue targets
- Presents and organizes new go-to-market strategies to senior leadership team – including customer segmentation, territory models, quotas, capacity planning
- Partners cross-functionally to ensure that Icertis is effectively meeting/exceeding expectations across Icertis's product and service portfolio
- Facilitates our quarterly & annual business planning activities for Sales
- Works with cross-functional teams to achieve revenue and overall company goals; represent as subject matter expert
- Establishes performance metrics, KPIs & goals to drive accountability and measurable achievement of results
- Partners across the organization to ensure that effective training, reporting, compensation and reward/recognition components are in place to support new programs and target attainment.
Skills & Qualifications:
- MBA Degree with specialty in Strategic Planning, Finance, or Corporate Strategy
- 5+ years Finance, Sales Operations, or Consulting experience
- Demonstrated success pushing leaders to think critically, and differently, about sales excellence
- Strong business acumen with depth to relate commercial business strategy to analytics
- Strong strategic thinking skills and ability to perform creative problem solving while operating with imperfect information.
- Strong partnering and communications skills - both oral and written - and proven ability to drive performance in a front-line environment.
- Consummate storyteller - Ability to communicate complex concepts in a clear and concise manner to audiences from staff to senior executive level
This is a critical position and very exciting for the right person!
Icertis is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
Icertis, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Read Full Job Description