Sr Mgr, Customer Partnerships at Accolade
Accolade is a personalized health and benefits solution that dramatically improves the experience, outcomes and cost of healthcare for employers, health plans and their members. With a unique blend of compassionate advisors, clinical experts and intelligent technologies, we engage individuals and families in their health, establish trust, and influence their decisions at every stage of care. Accolade connects the widest array of personal health data and programs to present a single point of contact to the most effective health and benefits resources, while coordinating with providers at every step. Accolade consistently achieves 70 and higher Net Promoter Scores, 98% consumer satisfaction ratings, and up to 15% employer cost savings. Accolade has been recognized as one of the nation’s 25 most promising companies by Forbes, a fastest-growing private healthcare company by Inc. 5000, and is consistently rated a Top Workplace across the country. For more information, visit accolade.com.Job Description
The Sr Mgr, Customer Partnerships is responsible for building strong relationships within Accolade that support process improvement and experimentation, as well as with assigned customers to ensure that the customer’s voice is heard and understood. The Sr Customer Partnerships Manager ensures the customer experience is consistent with our brand and uses their relationships with the customer team to drive experimentation. This individual is a recognized subject matter expert both inside of Accolade and with customers, consultants and partners. This individual serves as a trusted resource both internally and externally with extensive knowledge of the customer’s business and Accolade’s operating model; their influence ensure we are productively working together to create a mutually successful partnership.
A day in the life…
- Build and own day-to-day relationships with the customer, consultant and other business partner teams, and begin to cultivate more senior level relationships across these organizations.
- Manage and own the customer portfolio revenue retention and growth. Responsible for customer performance, including the delivery of customer revenues both fixed and variable, using influence and action to drive results. Drive for 100% customer retention.
- Develop an Annual Customer Strategic Account Plan and successfully execute for each assigned customer.
- Manage customer reporting process including quarterly strategic partnership meeting coordination/influence and delivery; relay meaningful insights, trends, opportunities and value being created.
- Partner with and influence Customer Implementation, Operations and Product organizations on new customer onboarding, service/product changes with existing customers and point solution implementations.
- Participate in contracting discussions and influence internal decisions around deal shape.
- Leverage deep customer insight and data, partner with Product Marketing team to develop proposals for process enhancement and high value partner programs.
- Use analytics and influence to drive customer expected performance improvements in operations in order to achieve revenue targets.
- Build issue resolution plans and orchestrate all steps to provide appropriate solutions for customers.
- Partner with and influence Operations to address areas of opportunity and implement new processes to meet customer objectives and maintain contract adherence.
- Coordinate and lead internal cross-functional initiatives and external customer activities that result in improved client and customer experience.
- Facilitate process for any customer initiated enhancements (new/expanded service delivery) including requirements gathering, scope and pricing, change order process, documentation of change and coordinating with internal stakeholders
- Lead and deliver customer education regarding Accolade product updates and changes.
- Develop and leverage strategic thinking and incorporate Accolade business strategy impact into all decision making activities.
- Partner with Director to build and execute customer strategic plans.
- Take initiative to lead CP projects, and ensure they are effectively completed and communicated while meeting CP-defined objectives and timelines.
- Initiate product/service expansion opportunity analysis, presentation and execution.
- Identify gaps in process and work with the appropriate parties to create new or revised processes.
- May have responsibility for leading subordinates within the CP team.
- Strive to achieve 100% reference-ability on customer experience.
- Achieve a customer NPS of 60 or higher across overall customer book.
Bachelor's degree in Business or related field; Master¡¦s degree preferred
- Minimum of 7-10 years relevant professional experience; preferably in account management or similar role.
- Strong analytical skills, with a focus on translating data points into insights.
- Strong process improvement orientation.
- Familiarity with how financials relate to successful account management.
- Excellent communication and influence skills.
- Extensive experience building and managing various types of relationships including: customer/client, consultant, internal peer, and internal leadership.
- Business acumen is deep in order to communicate the intricacies of the Accolade model, influence improvements as needed, and communicate our complexities in digestible bites to our customers.
- Willingness and ability to delve into business problems and do whatever it takes to make us better.
- Exceptional attention to detail and follow-through.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.