Sr Mgr, Sales Enablement at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
What you get to do in this role:
- Accelerate readiness and migration project to move from MindTickle to NOW Learning in 2021.
- Manage innovations in the area of embedded analytics in source systems, JIT learning, and connecting learning with collateral using real-time API’s.
- Manage technology innovations in order to move more toward support for CMI5 (more dynamic and fluid), HTML5, and less traditional SCORM packaging.
- Manage the LMS and LxP platform, including course taxonomy, UI, and experience. I would have Leon + April and team reporting in to him.
- Manage integrations to HR for DL-type assignments, CRM, SmartSheet, bridge between NL and Highspot, etc.
- Provide program and project management responsibilities for the ServiceNow established learning management systems and learning experience tools.
- Provide expert-level support for learner rostering, assignment and de-assignment, course structure and learning journey development, and catalog management.
- Provide learning management and learning experience integrations and innovations that continue to bridge field enablement and collateral.
To be successful in this role you have:
- 10-12 years of program and project management experience
- 5-7 years of people management experience
- Minimum of 5 years providing technical support, platform management, and/or development experience with mobile learning
- Good knowledge of web development standards, SCORM and xAPI, CMI5, API and web service calls, and security queries such as LDAP
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.