Sr Mgr, Solution Consulting at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
What you get to do in this role:
- Ensure SCs demonstrate relevance to customers, fully discover customers’ business and technical problems, deliver the highest quality presentations and demonstrations, execute proofs of concept successfully and only when needed, comprehend and document the business value to be delivered, and ensure customer commitment to the ServiceNow solution
- Develop team members according to the demands of the business and according to their individual professional goals
- Develop and maintain a recruiting pipeline of potential SC candidates to meet future business demands
- Work with regional sales managers to prioritize regional Solution Consulting efforts
- Assign resources to sales opportunities, and consistently evaluate progress against goals
- Assign resources as required to marketing and other efforts to support demand generation
- Develop and deploy team training curriculums to meet the changing demands of the sales organization
- Evaluate team members regularly through analysis of direct observation, peer feedback and sales feedback
- Ensure proper alignment of resources and effective utilization of skill sets within the assigned region
- Manage day-to-day activities such as resource scheduling conflicts, expense review and approval, activity reporting etc.
To be successful in this role you have:
- Experience working in a fast-growing IT environment including software, cloud, or customer experience of the same
- 7 years’ experience in presales
- Experience managing presales teams as 1st line management
- Deep experience with the India market and experience selling and gaining access to Indian customers’ senior management
- Understanding of standard approaches to coaching, mentoring and management of individual contributors
- Ability to motivate and inspire a growing team of Presales Solutions Consultants
- Experience in Value Based Selling or Solution Selling
- A thorough understanding of the SaaS Market space, the provision of PaaS based solutions and a broad understanding of Service Management practices
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
Work PersonasWork personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in OfficeA required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
FlexibleA flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
RemoteA remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.