Sr. Salesforce Administrator at Expedia Group
Expedia Media Solutions, the advertising arm of Expedia Group, offers industry expertise and digital marketing solutions that allow brands to reach, engage and influence its qualified audience of travelers around the world. Through its network of leading travel brands and global points of sale, we provide partners with insights about traveler behaviors during every stage of the purchase journey, along with dynamic advertising solutions, to deliver strategic campaigns and measurable results. For more information, visit advertising.expedia.com.
Are you a self-starter who can balance multiple tasks and projects, prioritize work effectively, and thrive in a dynamic environment? We need a person who makes sense out of chaos and meets ongoing and overlapping deadlines within short time constraints. Working closely with various business teams, you will find creative ways to use the Salesforce.com application to support this fast growing organization.
We are looking for an expert Admin to support evolving priorities and help us with our journey to Lightning. You should have a knack for understanding business requirements and processes to build impactful solutions in Salesforce.com. This role is hands-on and you will be building new processes, launching new workflows, creating page layouts in Skuid, and supporting the efforts of our development team. This is a thriving area with lots of potential for future success.Core Responsibilities:
- Salesforce.com administration and configuration for Sales, Service and a custom Order Management Platform
- Maintain and develop new functionality within SFDC, including custom objects, custom fields, formulas, workflows, page layouts, validation rules, assignment rules, and analytics
- Propose and demonstrate multiple solutions (out-of-box and custom) to achieve business goals and drive innovation through rapid prototyping and iterative development
- Assist with overall release management responsibilities including building test scenarios, conducting end-to-end UAT with full rollout plan, and sandbox deployments
- Drive resolution of all issues that come up during the development phase
- Contribute to the development of training plans and materials for new user and ongoing training sessions
- You have a passion for the customer and customer experience and possess excellent service skills.
- You are a problem solver - detail oriented, and take ownership of the work assigned and deliver results timely, reliably, and correctly
- Strong presenter with solid communication skills
- You're able to work autonomously while taking a team oriented approach
- You bring a solutions mindset, helping nature, and positive attitude
- 5+ years Salesforce.com administration experience required, including advanced workflows and complex configurations
- Preferred Salesforce Certifications: Advanced Administrator and/or Platform App Builder
- Experience building and maintaining integrations to external applications
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools, with the ability to use Excel at an advanced level
- Bachelor's degree required
- Working knowledge of Skuid preferred (https://www.skuid.com/)
- Advertising industry experience preferred
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.