Sr. Salesforce.com Administrator
Convoy, one of the fastest growing startups in the U.S., is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry. Convoy offers the world's largest companies the best option for moving their freight through its network of thousands of technology-connected trucking companies. Shippers get instant quotes, real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and actionable business analytics to improve their supply chain. Trucking companies get access to free tools and resources that allow them to find loads they want, drive fuller trucks, and get paid quickly. Convoy is growing quickly and hiring in every area. Come join a company that is literally moving the world forward!
Founded in 2015, Convoy is backed by this century's leading disruptors, including the founders and CEOs of Amazon, Salesforce, eBay, Linkedin, Expedia, Dropbox, KKR, Starbucks, and others.
As a member of the business operations and sales strategy team, you will maintain and administer our Salesforce.com CRM, collaborate across the organization, and lend analytical support to a variety of experiments centered around marketplace building. You think strategically, and can own a problem end to end. Key areas of investment could include developing growth & sales metrics, custom dashboards, & interfacing directly with shippers.
You have a deep knowledge of the Salesforce platform and you are a subject matter expert in its administration. You are passionate about your work, self-motivated, detail-oriented and have excellent problem solving abilities. You will deal with highly ambiguous problems and help to find and implement simple solutions. You are an effective communicator and can translate data into information, insights, and recommendations for action.
You will take ownership of:
- CRM administration. Design, develop, test, release, and maintain complex workflows rules, validation rules, formulas, custom workflow, process builder, page layouts, custom fields/objects, and other Salesforce.com customizations
- Driving analysis. Partner regularly with internal Demand leaders on data analysis, experimentation, and reporting projects
- Developing and optimizing processes. Scale new and existing processes to allow the business to efficiently operate and grow
- Working on special projects related to unlocking revenue growth and scaling Convoy’s market expansion
- Thinking strategically. Help align priorities, and set a timelines to reach goals quickly
- Proactively identify and implement operational improvements, enhancements, and system customizations that meet security requirements
- Being a key member of the BOSS team - we’re a close-knit, scrappy team that are solving some of the most critical problems at Convoy
Skills and Qualifications:
- BA required, MBA a plus
- 3+ years of experience in Salesforce-based administration, project management, or consulting, BI, strategy, or Data Analyst roles
- Certified Salesforce.com Administrator (ADM-201) or relevant experience, Certified Salesforce.com Administrator (ADM-201)
- salesforce advanced administrator ADM 301 certification
- Exceptional Excel/Data management tools
- Ability to break down high level business problems into concrete analytical solutions
- Superior organizational and time management skills; Ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple projects and tasks
- SQL proficiency strongly preferred
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you’re a passionate team player who wants to have an outsized impact on a diverse and dynamic team, we’d love to hear from you!
Read Full Job Description