Sr Solution Consultant - Federal at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
• Mastery of the Sales process and trusted advisor for account representative
• Demonstrate the product, both standard and tailored to prospects and existing customers.
• Understand business and technical problems addressed by the products including Federal regulations (e.g., Authority to Operate), business drivers, evolving business needs, and security.
• Participation on one or more strategic accounts either in support or lead. • Provide mentoring and training to peers and other colleagues in the organization. • Participation in several Proof of Concepts • Eloquent and fluid communication of technical/business concepts • Main speaker at executive briefings/marketing events, trade shows, webinars, etc. • Established Relationships with colleagues in development/support/marketing/operations
• Stay current on competitive analyses and understand differentiators between the company and its competitors.
• ITIL certification and understanding
What we would love to see from you before or during an interview:
- Presentation and demonstration of our ServiceNow Story
- An inspiring portfolio of applications built on platforms such as ServiceNow
- Demonstration of any accessible projects you have built
- Understanding of Navy organizations, processes, and applications.
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
• Pre-sales experience and with one of more of the following is highly desirable; ITSM, SDLC, PPM, GRC, Cloud Orchestration, Event Management, Orchestration Technologies, Asset Discovery Technologies, Service Mapping Technologies, Configuration Automation Technologies, Business Intelligence, or any complimentary technologies.
• Exhibits prior and current technical expertise in web technology and the ability to learn new technology.
• Creative problem-solving skills with a growth mindset and desire to work in a faced-paced, high-growth organization with limited supervision.
• Ability to actively listen to customer requirements and provide a solution to address the customer's business issue. • Able to articulate and logically communicate concepts with technical and non-technical audiences. • Experience in the Federal procurement cycle. • Working knowledge of one or more US Federal Agencies. • US Citizenship is required.
• Eagerness and willingness to learn.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.