Staff Product Success Manager at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
- Work across ITX Sales and Acct teams to identify ITBM renewal risk and ensure remediation steps are identified.
- Proactively identify at-risk customers and execute next steps.
- Refine, develop, and maintain metrics and analysis to identify at-risk customers and associated ACV.
- Identify, report, and track non-deployed customers.
- Develop adoption programs for non-deployed customers.
- Develop relationships across the organization to include Product Mgmt., Account teams, Sales, Customer Outcomes, Partners, Renewals and Customer Advocates, Support, and others.
- Implement initiatives to improve retention rates.
- Influence and provide recommendations to customers.
- Be the voice of the customers by providing feedback to product managers.
- 5+ years’ experience managing customers and building cross functional relationships.
- Knowledge of PPM, APM, Agile domain and ITBM products
- Ability to handle tough consumer situations and escalations.
- Ability to manipulate and analyze data, create dashboards and other visual aids.
- Detail oriented and able to document work efforts.
- Hands-on individual who can rollup his/her sleeves.
- A great teammate.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.