Strategic Account Executive at New Engen
At New Engen, our goal is to empower marketing teams and help them rapidly scale their business. We are a next-generation technologically enabled full service digital agency providing marketing strategy and execution, creative services, and consulting via our own proprietary technology as well as third party technology.
We’ve driven successful outcomes for enterprise brands across a variety of verticals… Rothy’s, Warby Parker, P&G, The Home Depot, Instacart, Zazzle, Patagonia, Walmart, 1-800-Flowers and hundreds more.
Our business is rapidly growing and we’re on a mission to hire the very best. We are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.The Challenge
New Engen is seeking a driven and dynamic Strategic Account Executive to join our rapidly growing Professional Services Sales team. You will be responsible for driving growth across a specific geographical region and leading all aspects of our customer-centric sales process. Your success in this role will be determined by your ability to help our customers uncover and realize opportunities while minimizing threats to their business.
This role interacts with our Performance Marketing, Customer Strategy, Creative Services and Marketing teams. This is a quota-carrying services sales role.What You’ll Do
- Partner with customers to understand their business challenges/objectives, and present innovative solutions to customer leadership and stakeholders
- Act as a trusted advisor by bringing Digital Marketing thought leadership to your customers and challenging their current thinking by evangelizing New Engen’s next generation solutions
- Work in tight coordination with our Performance Marketing, Customer Strategy, Creative Services and Marketing teams, and partners as needed
- Define and execute territory / account sales plans for the geographic territory and meet and exceed sales goals (quotas) through prospecting / lead management, qualifying, presentations, proposals and contract negotiations, managing and closing sales opportunities
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales and move opportunities / strategic business engagements through our sales pipeline
- Manage and track customer and transactional information, leads, pipeline, reporting, and forecasting through our CRM system
- Leverage existing network and business contacts to discover and drive opportunities through our sales pipeline
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products
- Participate in team building and company growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer care
- >30% travel
- 6‐10+ years of demonstrated sales or business development success in advertising / marketing services sales or adtech / sales tech / martech SaaS sales
- Consistent track record of achieving or exceeding sales revenue goals and objectives
- Ability to rapidly assess customer business challenges, organizational and technological landscape and effectively recommend innovative solutions while managing complex procurement organizations and processes
- Experience with CRM (SalesForce preferred) as well as other sales tech software i.e. Discover.org, Gong, Zoom etc
- The embodiment of our Sales Team Core Tenants
- Delivering value to our customers is priority 1
- Commitment to invest in your own development as well as your teammates
- Courage and grit… relentlessly pursuing our goal of enabling and empowering our customers, partners and peers
- Acting as eyes and ears of the org brining important customer and market intelligence back to New Engen in order to help us stay at the forefront
- Excellent presentation, verbal, written and listening skills
- Bachelors’ Degree with a technical or business focus.
At New Engen, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment and surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each our customers, partners and peers achieve their personal and professional goals.