Strategic Customer Success Manager (Northeast-Remote) at Axon
The Strategic Customer Success Manager will work with Axon's largest customers to build long-term, strategic partnerships. You will work closely with your clients to understand their workflows, organizational structures and overall requirements. As their main point of contact, your customers will lean on you to provide best practices and to help them achieve their operational goals through the use of Axon's products.
You will also work closely with multiple cross-functional teams by providing invaluable insight into customers' needs and challenges, helping influence and guide internal product roadmaps and projects.
As someone that wears multiple hats, from project management to product expert to consultant, you will continually be focused on making your customers more efficient and more confident within their daily workflows.
- Act as a consultant and advocate for your customers, engaging in regular calls and in-person meetings to drive the strategy and execution around achieving each customer's unique goals
- Monitor and manage adoption metrics to ensure customers are utilizing the full Axon platform
- Create success plans for your customers and document customer progress toward established goals and results
- Manage escalations closely, acting as the quarterback for all critical issues and ensuring multiple internal teams are aligned
- Communicating major milestones and updates to Sr. Leadership on a regular basis
- Work closely with Axon's marketing and training teams to conduct regular training webinars and calls
- Develop a deep understanding of Axon's product line and ensure proper implementation in every customer's environment
- Learn and share industry best practices in order to solve customer need
- Bachelor's degree
- 10+ years' working in a customer-facing role and 5+ years working with Enterprise-level customers
- Strong project management skills with a proven system for tracking multiple customer requests, issues and strategic plans
- A proven track record of leading process improvements within large organizations
- Previous experience tracking product adoption and customer engagement through data-analysis tools
- Self-motivated, team-oriented, responsible, and focused on exceeding customer expectations
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to deal with change and excel in high-stress situation
- Competitive salary and 401K with employer match
- Discretionary paid time off
- Robust parental leave policy
- An award-winning office/working environment
- Ride along with police officers to see them use our technology and get inspired
- And more...