Strategic Partner Manager at Nintex
You want to change how work gets done. We’re here to help you make that happen. We improve the way people work through process management and automation. Since the company’s founding in 2006, our employees have helped customers and partners worldwide accelerate business results by digitally transforming workflows – thereby improving how people work.
We currently have an open position in our Sales Organization for a Strategic Partner Manager in Bellevue, WA.
The role is responsible for establishing and maintaining successful relationships with partners and end users to sell our products both directly and through partners across the globe. This role also involves recruiting, inducting, training and managing Nintex Partners in order to meet or exceed your sales target.
You will build and manage a sustainable network of partners through the process of acquisition, training and coaching, and ongoing management of key relationships. You will whip up excitement through evangelizing the Nintex product line including features in the cloud on O365, mobile and hybrid solutions. You will have your finger on the pulse of what our partners need from us by way of our Partner Program and communicate those needs to the Partner Program Manager. You will communicate with the Product Development team to maintain knowledge of current and future products, and plan any changes to the Partner Program accordingly. Above all, you will ensure that all Nintex dealings with its partners are fair, honest, and consistent – maintaining our high level of integrity and care in our partner ecosystem.
You are a good fit for this role if you:
- Are effective at influencing through others
- Have experience managing large territory sales and forecasting your plan with accuracy.
- Are adept at understanding and communicating a distribution strategy
- Are comfortable and proactive in identifying, removing or escalating any road blocks to short or long term sales to the Sales Director.
- Have experience selling SaaS and are knowledgeable about the associated pricing models.
- Are metrics driven – always striving to surpass your quota
Things we look for:
- Proven experience in a similar position required where sales targets have been met
- Bachelor Degree in IT, Computer Science, Business or a related discipline
- Proven contributor to a sales team
- Strong business development and relationship management skills
- Strong all-round communication skills
- Work in a Microsoft environment preferred
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.