Technical Account Manager at Auth0
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:14 a.m. (PST) on Thursday, September 3, 2020
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
As an Auth0 Technical Account Manager (TAM) you will be responsible for ensuring that our customers in the mid-market segments are achieving the full value from their Auth0 investment. You will have a passion for working with customers, helping them achieve tangible results through the application of Auth0 solutions in their technology platform. Your technical expertise will enable you to share best practices and technical guidance to customers based upon your deep understanding of their solution and project objectives.
- Help customers achieve their technical objectives by delivering timely technical guidance, enablement and best practices materials
- Be a product evangelist to your customer portfolio, educating them on new Auth0 features and product roadmap
- Build long-term relationships with the stakeholders in your portfolio of companies, and deeply understand their strategy, goals and plans
- Track customer goals and progress to help facilitate their ROI
- Monitor customer health, satisfaction, expansion opportunities, risks and escalations
- Work with internal account teams to identify and resolve renewal risk, identify expansion opportunities, build strategies to drive further customer adoption
- Use data to monitor and identify adoption and utilization trends. Identify areas for improvement and action in the customer portfolio
- Be the voice of the customer when engaging with internal teams
- Strong background in any of the following: Technical Account Management, Technical Consulting, Technical Support or similar role
- Experience with SaaS platforms and services, their adoption, integration and ongoing use
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to set expectations and communicate goals and objectives with customers at various levels
- Ability to track and influence customer behaviour & health metrics across a portfolio of accounts
- An understanding of, or experience in, account management or customer success
- Understanding of common software development practice.
- Understanding of identity and surrounding technologies, or the willingness to learn
- Experience in project coordination or management; able to track and manage the moving parts of multiple parallel projects
- Strong presentation skills
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.