At Outreach, Business Systems’ mission is to enable and enhance corporate processes at scale. As a new organization within the company, we are looking for individuals who can lead and execute across domains - primarily Finance Systems, Business Intelligence, and Legal Technology. We are building the team around strong critical thinkers - individuals who can navigate ambiguity and help us along our journey of discovery and transformation.
This is a foundational role on our team, and the right candidate will own our Anaplan implementation from end to end. Your first objective will be to assess the current state of our Anaplan data hub and models, and develop an architectural vision for data and model integration. You’ll work with Finance to develop depth in our Actuals, Budgets, and Forecasts, improving, enhancing, and shifting processes from spreadsheets to an integrated Anaplan environment. You’ll also work with our Business Intelligence Engineering team to scope and define dashboards and other data deliverables sourced from Anaplan.
You will engage the broader organization and assess additional opportunities to plan, model, or integrate workflow with core financials. You’ll also implement best practices with respect to security, controls, and audit readiness.
- You have 5+ years of experience modeling and architecting in Anaplan
- You know core FP&A processes inside and out - if you sat in Finance for a week, you would not feel uncomfortable!
- You are data literate and knowledgeable in Excel/Sheets - we won’t ask you to develop spreadsheets, but we will look to you to move us away from them!
- You have seen “great” and want to own and implement your own vision
- You are comfortable operating cross-functionally with some ambiguity, and are excited to discover new opportunities to transform the organization
- Work experience as a financial analyst or similar role
- Knowledge of additional planning domains beyond Finance (Sales, Marketing, Workforce, etc.)
Why You’ll Love It Here
• Generous medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and their dependents
• Flexible time off
• 401k to help you save for the future
• Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
• Fun company and team outings (or virtual events these days!) because we play just as hard as we work
• Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Women's Network)
• A parental leave program that includes not just extended time off but options for a paid night nurse, food delivery, gradual return to work, and the Gottman Institute's Bringing Home Baby course for new parents
• Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
• Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen (once we're back in the office, that is!)
• We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status