The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can’t imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?
The Implementation Team is at the heart of Qualtrics. The initial onboarding experience and solution delivery establishes the client relationship and sets the tone for the partnership. We understand our client's goals and, as trusted advisors, recommend solutions to the challenges they face. We listen carefully to our clients and advocate for customers internally, driving operational improvements and product enhancements. We have impressive members on this team, and are always looking for more amazing talent!
Expectations for Success
You will know you are doing a great job when you:
- Successfully onboard our clients and deliver solutions ultimately resulting in high renewal and expansion rates
- Build strong, lasting relationships with clients, and are a creative and analytical problem-solver
- Support the Sales team in pursuit of large deals and the Product team to improve product features
- Have outstanding interpersonal skills to juggle multiple priorities, and are a superb communicator
- Most importantly, you care deeply about our clients and provide them a world-class experience
Qualifications & Requirements
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- 1-4 years of experience at a SaaS company
- A superb communicator and problem-solver
- Want to work at a fast-growing tech company
A Day in the Life:
- Quickly become an expert on the Qualtrics Experience Management (XM) Platform and related solutions
- Serve as main point of contact for clients during implementation and manage the project to completion
- Design and document functional and technical requirements and help scope projects by understanding timelines and work
- Solve complex technical implementations both independently and in a team environment
- Clearly communicate solutions back to clients through phone and email
- Train and teach clients on specific and new aspects of the Qualtrics Experience Management (XM) Platform and related solutions
- Work with our Product Management and Engineering teams to solve problems and implementations
- Continually adapt and develop in-depth product knowledge and learn new technologies
What Differentiates Us From Other Companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees